what if | special III

a bunch of what if's scenarios⌜                                                                ⌝

⌜                                                                ⌝

spiked - special #3

⌞                                                                ⌟

what if [y/n] never got over ryouta ?

[ ushijima's unrequited love ]

Ushijima walked the hallways, scanning for a certain [h/c] haired soccer player that wiggled his way to his heart.

He remembered the eyebags that settled underneath the male's eyes whenever the soccer player would drop by and talk to some of the players. It always unnerved the volleyball captain, and he took it in his own hands to always remind the first year to sleep and eat.

The male was beginning to give up on his search when he saw [h/c] haired peaking from around the corner. A small smile lit upon his face and just as he was about to call out a name, two voices laughed in harmony.

"Ryouta! Haha stop- you're so embarrassing." The tone the voice had was so light-hearted and full of warmth when calling out that name.

'Ryouta... Yamamoto?'

Ushijima neared the corner, and suddenly every fiber in his being told him to turn back and not look. But of course, he didn't listen and looked around the corner.

And he really wished he didn't.

There, right by a window that shined a warm light on them were the two-star players of the Shiratorizawa soccer team. They weren't just talking, no that'd be an understatement.

They were looking into each other's eyes, arms wrapped around each other as they leaned comfortably into one another's embrace. Anyone, literally anyone, could see how enamored the two were with each other.

A tanned hand caressed the soft [s/c] skin of [y/n], a loving smile on his lips as his eyes held nothing but happiness.

"Hm but you love it don't you?"

His teasing tone did nothing but make [y/n] blush, the male moving his head softly so that his cheek rubbed against the palms of Ryouta.

"Mhm yeah, I love you."

He said it so effortlessly, the words coming off of his tongue like butter.

"I love you too."

Ushijima watched as their lips connected in a sweet kiss, nothing but happiness radiating off of them.

As they separated, [y/n] looked a little bit tired. Ryouta instantly took notice of this and pulled the male into a tighter hug, his hand resting on the back of [y/n]'s head as he ran his fingers through the [h/c] hair.