1//Run away and never come back

//It seemed like my first time actually going outside

//
It seemed like my first time actually going outside. The lights from the building seemed so much brighter now that I'm standing in front of them. I'm actually living my life now, I'm not just sitting back. A small droplet of rain hits my face and runs down my cheek.
I'm never allowed to go outside when it rains. I stop running and look around.
I'm far enough out..Mother wouldn't go this far on foot I know it.
The rain starts to pick up a bit more.
I could go into a shop? It is only 6-ish..
Slowly but surely I make my way closer to the big group of towers that emit most of the light. Mom actually told me about this place. I think she called it..downtown? What she said exactly was something like:
"There's a dangerous place that's actually fairly close to here. It's the reason you aren't allowed out front. Maybe if we moved somewhere far away from everyone you'll be able to go outside without a worry."
My mother's voice was so sweet when she said that but her intentions are so wicked.
Who even cares if it's dangerous! I'm old enough to take care of myself!
I'm actually feeling a bit nervous to go by myself..I always thought mom would take me one day.
//
The rain pelts down on my shirt making it stick to my body a bit.
This feels disgusting. I wish I had brought money..
There's an open store that I can see from here that's just down the street.
My legs start to pump as fast as they can. I didn't care what was in my way I just wanted to get there.
I'm almost there, I can make it!
Just a little further-
My foot gets stuck behind me and I feel myself falling to the ground. I'm too scared to move or scream for help.
My first time out and I'm going to die..I have no regrets except not going out sooner-
"Hmph!" The wind gets knocked out of me as two arms violently wrap around my stomach and pull me up before my face hits the ground.
I should've just put my hands down..
Once I'm stable on my feet I turn around quickly to my savior.
"You should be more careful," The boy says.
I quirk a brow and take in their features.
They've got black sort of matted down hair and a big grin. He's really tall actually..
"..you seem a bit young to be out on your own.." he bends down to my size. "How old are you? Eight??"
I furrow my brows and stick my tongue out at him.
"Actually I'm 13 almost 14!" I shout.
"Oh my bad," he holds out his hands defensively and that's when I notice his elbows. They sort of look like tape dispensers.
"Woah cool is that your quirk?" I point to his elbow, I could stop staring at it.
"Uh yeah actually-"
"Wow! You've got a really great quirk! I wish I had a quirk too but I'm quirkless. Oh I'm Tanaka (Y/N) by the way! Who are you?" My head tilts up at him, curiosity still fills my eyes.
"Oh I'm Hanta Sero," He gives me a tiny wave with a big grin.
"Wow! It's really cool to meet you but I've gotta go cause I'm all wet," I frown. The rain isn't as hard anymore but the pavement got the front side of my shirt all wet.
"Oh..yeah I noticed do you uhm-" he looks around for a second then takes off his black hoodie, revealing a plain shirt underneath.
"Here," he holds it out to me.
"Huh? You..you're giving it to me?" My eyes water up.
This is the first time I've been shown sincere kindness.
"Go on take it, I've got plenty at home anyway.." he rubs the back of his neck with his free hand while holding the hoodie out to me.
I take it gently and stare up at him.
"Thank you! Hanta-San I'll remember this kindness you've shown me! Thank you!" I shout.
He gives a confused look.
"Oh..anytime uh..we'll go get changed and then go home it's getting late. Also it's dangerous out," he murmurs.
I nod quickly and run off towards my original destination, the hoodie resting in my hands.
People are really nice! The first person I've ever met I can trust! I hope everyone is like this!
A quick giggle escapes my lips as I near the café.
Hanta Sero you're the first person I've ever met and I'm happy that it's you! I hope to see you again one day.