//9.4//

"Wake up..I'm not in the mood today."

(y/n) slowly opens her eyes to see Aizawa standing at the door in a yellow sleeping bag.

"Oh hey!" She excitedly says.

"I'm gonna give you a quick rundown of what we're going to do in class today..or something," Aizawa yawned. (y/n) gave a quick nod and hopped out of bed, running straight into her closet. Aizawa, attempted, to shut the door in his sleeping bag but failed.

'Maybe I'll actually be able to participate!' (y/n) excitedly thought as she picked up her uniform.

She ran into the bathroom across the hall and did all of her morning routine stuff~ like taking a shower and brushing her teeth or whatever!~ then ran downstairs.

"Aizawa~!!" She cooed. "I'm ready to go~!"

Aizawa walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where (y/n) was excitedly waiting.
"Today you'll be able to participate."
(y/n)'s eyes lite up as she followed Aizawa to the kitchen.

"You can't use your quirk, of course. I just thought you'd might like to know." Aizawa took a bite of food and continued to eat.

{y/n//UA}

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the big birdie guy. As soon as I walked past the class' big window my eyes locked to him. I was so excited yesterday I didn't even notice him!

I wander inside with Aizawa and instinctively walked over to the bird man.

"Hello!" I grinned down at him, since he was sitting.
His head tilted up at me.
"(y/n) correct?"

I quickly nodded.

"I am Fumikage Tokoyami," He politely said. I giggled a bit and nodded at the polite bird. "Do I amuse you (y/n)?"
I shook my head no. "I was just thinking about something- anyway nice to meet you Tokoyami you're super nice!"

::

Today we were getting our hero costumes..I didn't design one because I wasn't told to. Everyone seemed super hyped up when mr Aizawa said that we would be getting them.

I slid down my seat and crossed my arms as everyone rushed off to get changed.

As someone was passing their hand slammed down on my desk and then bent down so their face was in front of mine.

He had fiery red eyes and blonde spiky hair.

"Why the hell are you looking so upset?" He said, clearly aggravated by..me being upset?

I raised my eyebrow.

"Why do you care, mister?" I said, as non sassily as I could. He looked even more angry.

"Don't sass me you stupid brat!" He shouted in my face. I wiped the little spit specs that flew onto my face.

"I wasn't sassing you though-" "you've got a shitty attitude you know that, brat?" He grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged it to the side.
"Ow!"

"W-whats your problem!"

"You think you can make it as a hero just because the teacher picked you as a favorite?"

"That's not why I got in-!"

"You're worthless! You don't do shit here!" He pulled my hair harder, half of my body was over the side of my desk.

"S-stop! I didn't do anything!"
"Shut up! I'm not done talking-"
I brought my hand up out of instinct.

I slapped the blonde boy as hard as I could. The shock made him let go of my hair and I quickly escaped.

I slammed into the back of a tall boy, everyone is tall compared to me I guess, and stumbled backwards. My adrenaline was pumping and I was still really finicky.

I got up quickly noticing the multicolored hair and immediately regretted everything.

He turned around with the same cold glare he gave me before.

I was no doubt flustered, my hair was obviously a mess. I probably looked awful.

"Watch where you're going-"
"Could you help me?!" I blurted quickly. He seemed taken back by this.
"No."

He walked away.

I ran up to him, pulling on his arm.

"Pleaseee!" I begged.

"With what. You're annoying me," he complained.
"The guy with the blonde spiky hair-" I put my hands above my head to show how it stood up "pulled my hair really hard and started calling me a brat! Then I slapped him and ran away-"

"He..pulled your hair-?" "Yeah really hard!"

**

When Todoroki heard (y/n) say how violent Bakugo was being to her, he felt angry. He didn't know why..
She was annoying.
She distracted him.
He didn't need distractions.

"I don't really know anyone else better and you're really strong-"
Something inside Todoroki wanted her to ask him to protect her, to hold onto her and never let go.

Little did (y/n) know, she had this effect on everyone she has met (which is only her mom and all of class 1A)

Todoroki cleared his throat and glared ahead of himself as they continued down the never ending hall.

"Why aren't you in your costume?" He scoffed.

'Why am I making small talk with this brat-'

"I didn't make one..actually," (y/n) frowned, staring at the ground. Todoroki made a small 'oh' sound and stayed silent.