7//lady luck

^^just random art ;);););););););););););;)); oOooO~ he's so protective ;););));;);));;)

*both pictures were drawing by yours truly~~*

^^possible idea for costume ;)););;);););)

{After UA~~}

"Ah! Cookies are done!" (y/n) sings while running into the kitchen from the living room, Todoroki slowly follows behind her. "Hey Todoroki," (y/n)'s voice becomes a bit more shy as she cowers in front of the over. Todoroki was almost 100% sure where this was leading. "Could you take it out of the oven? I'm scared," (y/n) rocks back and forth on her feet as if Todoroki would make fun of her for being scared of getting burned. Todoroki gives a soft smile and opens the oven. "Wait! Put on a oven mitt!" (y/n) cries, attempting to pull back Todoroki's arm before her can grab the tray of *perfect* cookies. He rolls his eyes and puts an oven on ONLY because (y/n) was so concerned about him 'burning himsef'. In reality she didn't want him to be reminded of his fire quirk in anyway. She understood what it was like to have a messed up family and understood 1000000% why Todoroki didn't wanna use that side.

(idk if this is accurate or not i tried to look it up n stuff but in this todoroki doesn't feel heat because IT LITERALLY JUST MAKES SENSE LIKE IDK DUDE Also  the burn was from his mom applying frost so quickly to the wound which technically means Todoroki probably maybe would've been fine. HAHA I literally sound so stupid )

Todoroki reached into the oven, with the mitt on of course, and pulled out the cookies. He placed them,gently, on the stove and took off the glove. (y/n) stared at the cookies with a huge smile which many people had noted- was contagious.

"Alright we should put them on the little rack to let them cool," (y/n) said, she couldn't take her eyes off of the cookies. "Alright," Todoroki began casually grabbing them one by one, placing them on the cooling tray gently. "They look really good (y/n)," Todoroki said while placing a hand on the small girl's head, although he had no real interest in eating them. "Really?!" She looked up at him, her plain- almost sad looking- eyes became big. She quickly clasped her hands together and smiled. "I'm so glad you think so Shouto!" Todoroki was taken back a bit by (y/n)'s sudden use of his first name. He gave a slight smile and a quick, content, sigh. He had told (y/n) many times to just call him Shouto but it always seemed like she's grown accustom to calling him 'Todoroki' (or Rokiroki).
"Okay! Can we pleasseee eat now!" She begged, staring back at the cookies. "Please don't burn your mouth-" "but you could cool it off with your cool freezie hands!" (y/n) said, turning to Todoroki and wiggling her fingers at him. He gave a small 'ha' and shook his head, smiling. "Could you grab a plate? They're in that cabinet," (y/n) said, pointing to a cabinet that was just behind Todoroki. He turned around and grabbed a big enough plate to fit all the cookies. 'She'll probably want milk too,' Todoroki thought, while reaching for two cups in the cabinet.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was in the living room setting up pillows and blankets for a little nest the two could cuddle in. (y/n) always liked to feel comfortable so she always wore bigger clothes, most of them were given to her by friends who wanted to keep her warm/comfortable. (y/n) stepped backwards, towards the tv, and examined what she had done. She had placed a few blankets on top of each other so her fluffy white carpet wasn't so hard. She had pillows lined on the front of the couch for back support. Finally, she had one big blanket folded nicely in front of everything so they could use it when they got cold. She quickly sat down in front of the coach and grabbed the remote, which was actually in Todoroki's spot, then turned on the tv.

Todoroki joined (y/n) on the little comfy thing she made and set down the cookies, and milk, in front of them. "Thanks Shouto!" (y/n) turned towards Todoroki slightly, giving him a huge smile. "yeah..no problem," he slightly smiled back. "So what do you wanna watch?"

**sorry this chapter took me forever to figure out and I know I'm dumb I'm sorryyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh*