9.2/10//Quirk Apprehension

"I'm glad you all decided to join us," Aizawa said, glaring at the group of chattery girls before him. They all froze and awkwardly stared at him, forcing a smile. "Sorry Uncle Zawa," (y/n) said, buried in the sea of girls. Everyone turned to her with a curious look, wondering if the small girl was actually related to him, Aizawa shakes his head.
"Alright now lets get into it. You will endure eight physical tasks that will earn you points. Your scores at the end will be ranked from best to worst. The person with the worst rated score will be expelled," He said with a bored expression. (y/n) noticed a green haired boy shaking quite vigorously once Aizawa had said this.
After he explained this they began the ~first physical test~
Again, (y/n) is very weak physically and will most likely fail. Since she's not allowed to use her quirk she doesn't really have a chance at winning. But ignorance is bliss and (y/n) doesn't realize that she'll be getting expelled.
"(y/n)," Aizawa put called to (y/n) while the other students prepared for the 50 meter dash. (y/n) skipped over to her Uncle and stared up at him.
"Yeah? What's up Aizawa-"
"You're not allowed to participate in this," He plainly said.
(y/n) deadpanned, trying to process what he had said.
"WHY!" She cried, pulling on his sleeves. He gave a hardy sigh and looked over at the lined up students.
"Well.." he didn't really have an explanation (y/n) wouldn't get upset at. He sighed again.
"I understand," (y/n) turned towards the students too. "I don't want to hurt anyone."
Aizawa gave a sort of smile knowing she was being pointed in the right direction.
Aizawa walked away leaving (y/n) to sit in the grass, pondering why she was born with such an 'awful' quirk.

~~
"Hey! (y/n)! Why are you just sitting here?" Mina ran over to (y/n) panting.
"Oh..uhm..Well I killed my m-"
"(y/n), your cheeks are pink. Put on sunscreen," Momo said as she walked over to the two. She created a bottle of sunscreen and handed it to the small girl. (y/n) smiled up at momo and rubbed it on her face.
"What were you saying (y/n)?" Mina curiously asked. "About what-?" "Next you will be-" The trio could just barely hear Aizawa start to say. Momo and Mina looked at each other, then (y/n).
"Go! It's okay!" (y/n) happily said, waving the two off. They both nodded to her and headed back to the group.

"This is the final task so.." Todoroki completely spaced out, it wasn't like him.
Why was the girl who was picking at grass so interesting to him?
'I need to focus.' Todoroki thought, attempting to pry his eyes off of the (h/c) haired girl. It was no use. She had no interest in him at all. She didn't even glaze over him when she did her introduction. Why did it bother him so much?
(y/n) picked up a daisy and admired it.
He furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the girl exam the flower. She was so intrigued by it. She was more interested in a stupid flower than him!
(y/n) set down the flower and picked up the bottle of sunscreen, reading the back of it.
"Who would like to begin?" Aizawa said. Todoroki's
head snapped back towards Aizawa.

Todoroki slightly turned his head, noticing someone else looking at (y/n). He didn't know his name, and he didn't care, but he did know the other boy who was looking at (y/n) had a temper.

That same boy went first for the last task. He took the baseball from Aizawa and launched it into the air, using his quirk to make it go even higher. Todoroki was, admittedly, somewhat impressed.

(y/n) still showed no interest in the fiery blonde's amazing throw. She thought the daisies were much more impressive.

The rest of the class finished up, waiting anxiously to see who would be kicked out. (y/n) joined the group to see what was going on and who would be leaving. (y/n) wasn't paying much attention, as usual, to what Aizawa was saying. She was curious about the short guy with purple hair who was inching closer and closer to her until his arm touched her's.

"Oh! I'm thowwy," He smirked, turning towards (y/n). She smiled at him and explained how it was alright.
"I'm Mineta but you can call me daddy~"
Of course someone heard their little conversation and kicked Mineta down.
"You pervert!" Momo scream shouted, glaring down at 'daddy'.
"Momo! Don't hurt daddy!" (y/n) whispered, clinging to Momo's arm. Momo just shook her head and squatted down next to (y/n).

"(y/n), don't call Mineta that..it's..a bad word," Momo said, catching on to how innocent (y/n) really was. "Oh! I'm sorry!" (y/n) wrapped her arms around Momo's neck, throwing herself into the girl.
"It's okay (y/n), just don't call him that again."

**thank you for 1k reads!! :o  feel free to message me about anything if you'd like~! My dms are always open wether it's about my story or personal problems you're having <3**