//9.5//

//Battle Trial Arc//

(y/n) was probably the only one who was really confused. She didn't see everyone's appeal to 'All Might'. Since she was so uninterested she wasn't bothered to listen at all; instead she stared at the angry, spiky haired, blonde that pulled her by her hair.

Her scalp was still slightly sore from the force he used to keep her still. (y/n) gave a soft sigh and furrowed her eyebrows; coming to the conclusion that not everyone was nice like Sero.

'What a disappointment,. I thought everyone would be nice like the smiley guy,' She frowned (referring to Sero of course).

(y/n) was so overwhelmed by class 1A's affection towards her, she hadn't had the chance to really talk to anyone. She didn't even realize Sero was in her class. Since she wasn't used to being around so many people at once, she was completely oblivious to those around her.

All Might continued to explain how this 'activity' would work while (y/n) continued to completely ignore it.

Bakugo glared at (y/n) assuming she wouldn't be participating.

The first group was called up to begin. The class gathered to the giant screen and stared up at it.

Bakugo, Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka were the first to start. Bakugo and Iida were the villain team while Midoriya and Uraraka were the heros.

(y/n) looked around, feeling a bit bored. She pushed past the students, making her way to the outer part of the circle. Her only source of light was what the tv had illuminated for her.

She squeezed past two taller students and was finally free.

She brushed herself off, triumphantly, and wandered over to the only person that was standing alone in a dark corner. She couldn't quite tell who it was, but she had an idea of who it might be.

Once she was standing right in front of them she waved.

"Hey hi!" She shouted. Known of the other students, except for the one lurking in the corner, paid any attention to (y/n).

A grunt of disapproval came from the person in the dark.

"Todoroki right? Did you talk to the spiky blonde? He's up first," (y/n) pointed to the screen.

Todoroki scrunched up his nose and stepped forward a bit so (y/n) could see his disgusted look.

"Listen. I don't have any interest in talking to you Tanaka-" "oh..please call me (y/n)-" "whatever. I'm not here to make friends, you're just going to get into my way."

(y/n) furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Who doesn't want friends?"

Todoroki pushed her to the side and joined the rest of the group. While (y/n) squatted where she was sitting, still trying to figure out what was wrong with Todoroki.

Soon enough everyone had gone except (y/n), who was unmoving. At this point she didn't care if she was going or not, she just wanted Todoroki's approval.

"Tanaka! You're on the hero's team!" All Might's voice boomed, causing (y/n) to jump to her feet.

The crowd of students turned to her.

"o-okay.." she quietly said. The class turned back to All Might, waiting to see who the meek girl would be going against.

All Might's smile grew bigger.

"I'll be the villain."