//9.6//

"h-huh??"

(y/n)'s hands began to shake.

"wait a second how is that fair-?" denki shouted.

"she'll do fine!" All Might's smile was so menacing and intimidating to (y/n).

"Shall we begin?"

//(y/n)//

the building towered over me. I had to think of some sort of strategy and fast.

i ran in, checking all of the rooms on the first floor.

'alright..I need to find a way to deactivate the bomb without using my quirk..'
i slow down a bit, carefully peaking into every door on the second floor.
'but all might looks so powerful..how am i supposed to avoid him? i should use my quirk right? or..is that wrong?'

the third floor. i slow down a bit just in case All Might is on this floor. it felt like forever till i finally got to the last door.

sure enough All Might was waiting with me. he was standing with his hands on his hips, smiling at nothing.

i casually walk in, staring at him.

the bomb is directly behind him.

"ah! there you are," He chuckled.

'alright..just relax. just focus. you can do this.'

i shake both of my hands in order to prep myself to use my quirk.

"huh? what are you doing?"

i open my eyes. thinking about what i'd do.

i imagine giant hands grabbing All Might and picking him up in the air, lightly squeezing him so he doesn't get away.

i focus really hard on that, hoping it works.

All Might doesn't move for a minute, then he suddenly jumps as if he was startled.

i give a confused look.

his arms are pinned to his side as he struggles to use them. it was like something was restraining him.

he gets lifted from the ground, still wiggling around.

my heart just about stops.

"w-what are you doing??" i could hear slight concern in his voice.

it makes me realize what i had to do. i ran as fast as i could and touched the fake bomb, just in time.

the giant invisible hand releases All Might, letting him fall to the ground.

he lands on his feet, still smiling. he's sweating extremely hard.

he cleared his throat before laughing loudly.

"that was true my impressive (y/n)!" I jumped at the sound of my name.

"oh..thank you-?"
"let's talk after class! K?" He said, putting a hand on my shoulder while leading me out of the building.

//

"wow! (y/n) that was amazing!" Mina shouted, grabbing onto my hand as we walked out of the school.
"really impressive! how did you do that?" Tsui asked curiously.
"I seriously didn't see that coming!" the invisible girl, Hagakure i think it is, shouted.

"yeah..thanks. i need to go find aizawa though..good bye!" i said, releasing Mina's hand.

"bye (y/n)!" they shouted.

//

"Uncle Zawa!!" I shouted while running at him with my arms in the air, ready to give him the biggest hug ever.

right before i crashed into him i swear i saw a slight smile appear on his face.

"hey (y/n). how was school?"

"it was good!" i mumbled into his shirt.

"yeah. i heard. did you talk to All Might after class?"

i peeled away from him and stared up, dumbfounded.

"oh no!" "it's too late now, let's just go home," He dragged me away from the school.
"you can always talk to him tomorrow."