picnic

/ i wanna post something to show i'm still active but i want to do something lighthearted. lolol/

"woah! this park is huuuugee!" (y/n) threw her hands up in excitement.

"i thought we could go someplace different for today. the park seemed like a good idea."

(y/n) immediately sprinted around the field, letting the wind blow through her gorgeous (h/c) hair.

her friend couldn't help but admire her beauty as she ran freely.

he eventually snapped out of his trance and found a place to set up.

"SeroooOoo!" (y/n) screamed, running over to the black haired boy.

he sat with his legs crossed on the picnic blanket, looking extremely relaxed.

he gave (y/n) a little smile as she joined him.

"what'd you pack?!!" (y/n) said, curiously peeking into the picnic basket.

"only ,um,sandwiches. oh! i also thought we could try this bubbly water," Sero said, pulling out a bottle of fizzy water.

(y/n) curiously looked at it, watching the bubbles float around. "yeah..for sure i'll try that.." she nodded without taking her eyes off of the bottle.

Sero happily handed her the water so she could take a closer look before he poured it out.

"i'm really happy you came. i needed a break from all of the stress-"
"oh i totally know what you mean-" (y/n) quickly covered her mouth, knowing how rude of her it was to interrupt him.

Sero gave a light laugh, reaching his hand out for the bottle. (y/n) reluctantly gave it up.

"s-sorry! i didn't mean to..i'm just really excited to hang out with you too.. i feel like i've been so busy with the other's that i haven't gotten the chance to really..." (y/n) trailed off for a second, quickly shaking her head.

"todoroki requires a lot of attention! he gets jealous and upset easily!" (y/n) pointed, finally figuring out what she was saying.

"everyone is high maintenance when it comes to you.." sero murmured, giving an empty smile to the picnic blanket.

(y/n) quickly grabbed a grocery bag that was resting a few inches away from her. she pulled out a container of strawberries.

"ah..um.. i picked the strawberries out myself. it was my first time grocery shopping along, i hope they taste nice.." (y/n) said.

she put the strawberry right in between her perfect lips, waiting a second before biting in.

her face scrunched up due to the sourness.

"ah. they're not very ripe yet," she said, clearly disappointed.

"haha! i'm sure there are a few good ones in here-" sero said digging through the little box of strawberries.

"aha! here try this-" he help the strawberry a few inches from her lips, waiting for her to take a bite.