9//quirk :0

{~day before first day of UA~}

"H-huuuuh?!!" (y/n)'s eyes became as wide as saucers

"H-huuuuh?!!"
(y/n)'s eyes became as wide as saucers.
"You were serious!? I thought you just said that to keep me from being upset! I-I'm so happy!" Her eyes teared up.
"You'll be in class 1A, the hero's course. You can't tell anyone about what happened to your mom and what you did," Aizawa said, he was extremely serious. (y/n) nodded furiously, clenching her fist. She couldn't contain her excitement. She bounced up and down a bit as she walked next to Aizawa. "Wait..I didn't do that to mommy did I..?" (y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed.
"Tomorrow is the first day. The uniform I ordered for you should be here soon." (y/n) nodded, completely forgetting about the question Aizawa had dodged. "Entrance exams are already over?! It was my dream to try out!" (y/n) sort of whined. She always imagined getting in because of her ~awesome~ *supposedly nonexistent* quirk. She shook her head quickly trying to dispose of any irrelevant thoughts. "Yeah," Aizawa simply said.

-
(y/n) never felt quite welcome at Aizawa's house, despite his failing efforts to make her feel at home.
'She's been here for a month already and she sits so stiffly,' Aizawa thought, watching (y/n) stare at the tv static. Her face held no emotion but her eyes were huge. She was mesmerized by the tv.
"Aizawa told me not to.." her soft voice quietly murmured. Aizawa was about to walk away but turned back around upon hearing his name.
"No, no! I do like you! It's just..uhm..he said if I did do what I did to her then I wasn't allowed to use it-! I do believe I can use it for good-" it was as though she was having a conversation with the static, and she technically was. Aizawa quirked a brow and listened to the girl talk.
"I think being a hero is the best way to use it!" A slight smile appeared on the girls face, but then it dropped down to a frown. "no I didn't mean to kill her.." Aizawa's face turned to concern, he didn't activate his quirk yet because he wanted to see where this was going.
"Wh-what? Why would I kill uncle zawa? H-he's nice to me," her eyes teared up. "Y-you don't care about how I feel."
She stood up, clenching her fists. She glared at the tv with such a hateful look it would probably kill. The tv began to make a sizzling noise, eventually a small fire emitted from the top of it. Aizawa activated his quirk and stopped (y/n) from causing any more damage to his house. She immediately looked over at Aizawa, one of her eyes was pure black while the other was normal. She was still glaring at him. He coughed a bit as he stared at her. "(y/n)..you've got to s-" he brought a hand up to his mouth and quickly coughed. "Stop."
(y/n) stepped closer to Aizawa, her mouth turned to a smile. "(y-y/n)," he sternly said.
'Damn it! There's no way out of this..'
Aizawa began closing his eyes, showing he was giving up. "I g-got you dessert," He coughed. He squinted, desperately trying to keep his eyes open. (y/n) immediately dropped to the ground, for some reason she (and Aizawa) had begun floating a few inches above the ground.
"Really?"
Aizawa dropped to his knees and looked up at (y/n). He coughed a few times and stood up. Her eye had returned to the beautiful (e/c) shade it was. "Uncle are you okay?" She said, staring up at him as he towered over her.
He glared down at her.
'What the hell was that?'