6// origin

//year before UA//

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!"

my ears hurt..I hate it when you yell at me..

"GOD DAMN IT (Y/N)! LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU."

a hand violently jerks my head up. my mom is staring down at me, so much anger is in her eyes i can't even recognize her. Maybe i shouldn't have left. 

"WORTHLESS BRAT! I ONLY KEEP YOU AROUND BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL I HAVE LEFT!"

She sounds like she was the one who was hurt in this situation. That's not true.

she releases her hand from my chin and raises it up. There's no doubt she's going to hit me. tears well in my eyes. It feels like the world has stopped moving as she begins to bring her hand down to me. I close my eyes waiting for impact but i never receive it. once i open my eyes she's on the floor. She's jerking on the floor violently while making weird noises. 

"m-mommy?"

my throat feels dry. I just stood there shocked. 

"wh..whats happening to you," panic rises in my throat. "Why..What happened?" nothing like this has ever happened before. "mommy what do i do? who do i call mommy?" she doesn't stop to answer me, she just keeps shaking. "mom..mom..mom.." i drop to my knees and stare down at her. The jerking around slows down suddenly then just stops. She doesn't look like she's breathing. "mommy what happened?" i shake her a bit, what else was i supposed to do?

mom?? mommy help. mommy explain what do i do. what..what do i do???

i push myself off of the ground and walk over to the phone that was in the kitchen, i'm not allowed to use it ever. i pick it up off of the charger thing and stare at the numbers. "mommy told me once to call someone..who?" although no one is here i still feel the need to talk to myself in order to calm my nerves. "mommy..i need your help," my finger slides over the 9 button. "9? 9..22?" my finger presses two twice and i quickly put the phone to my ear. an annoying 'beep beep beep' sounds then it's just silent. "i could..go. go to the neighbors," i run outside of the front door and to the house next to mine. i bang on the door violently, screaming and begging for help. A lady close to mom's age answers and asks me whats wrong. i feel something tighten to my chest as i explain..like i did something to cause this. "then she fell and..and..and," my breathing quickens and i feel dizzy. "then she began to jerk around violently," the woman already had her phone out as she listened. "oh honey, oh god, come on lets go to your house- hello? oh thank god, yes, yes, my next door neighbor's daughter just informed me her mother had a seizure i need help, please. okay thank you. yes its uhm (--------) --street. okay. okay thank you," the woman says into her phone as she follows me to our house. by the time she was off the phone we were in front of mom's still body. "oh my god, oh my god," she covers her mouth and tears stream down her face. I don't understand why she's so upset.

///

"(y/n) tanaka your uncle is here to get you," the front desk lady says to me as she peaks over her..heh desk. "u-uncle??" i hop off of my chair and look around, no one else is in the lobby. One other person entered before but i didn't recognize him. "where miss?" i look up at her. She wasn't peaking over anymore. "he should be coming down from the elevator right now," she called over the desk. "what happened to my mommy?" i stare up at the ceiling as i ask. the lady didn't answer, she just sucked her teeth making a 'tch' noise. "(y/n)?" i look over to the left which is where the elevator and stair doors rested. a guy with long black messy hair and bags under his eyes walks closer to me. he looks really tired. "uhh hello? are you my uncle?" confusion fills my voice as he stares down at me. he puts his hand on my hair and gives a sigh. "i'm sorry..(y/n)."

-------------------------------------------------

"yeah..she's..doing well. the doctors said she was dead when they got there. Huh? yeah. honestly i knew she of her but i never actually met her. Yeah she looks just like her but her emotions are more genuine than my sister's. yeah..Oh right, they said (y/n) never saw anything like that happen to her before. Yeah she also claims to have a fight with her mother before. Yeah according to the neighbor (y/n) was about to be hit by..you're really suggesting she might have a- no. there's no way.. listen i've gotta go-alright bye." Aizawa puts his phone in his lap and continued to drive. "mommy is dead?" i look down at my lap..i was more disappointed than anything. Aizawa drew out a long sigh again. "i'm sorry (y/n)-" "no..mommy was mean to me. she wanted to hit me. she said that she only kept me around because i was all she had," i didn't show any emotion in my town because i wasn't feeling anything. "did that make you angry?" Aizawa sounded curious. "I was so mad. i shut my eyes tightly and focused realllyyy hard. i didn't want mommy to hit me so i-i-" i didn't know what i was saying but the words just softly flew out of my mouth. "I made sure she wouldn't yell at me or hold me back again."

'did i really kill mommy?..'

Aizawa stopped the car suddenly. it was late at night so no one was on the road. his head whipped over to me as i sat silently. i slowly turn my head over to Aizawa. he looked terrified. "n-never again! i'll never do it again! i promise.." "you think you caused her seizure? if..thats true then.." he seemed to struggle to find the words. "then i can teach you how to control it..to uhm..ah! UA. i'll get you into UA."