Chapter Twenty

22nd of March, 11:43 pm

RUEL'S POV

R: 'As I said, she just came to my house, we talked for not even 10 minutes and then she left to go see Alannah. I didn't get any extra information'

PO: 'Was she aware of your and Mia's relationship?' he said, crossing his arms in front of me

R: 'Yes, she had figured it out because when I saw and talked to her later that night at her house, she was pretty upset about it' I say, running my hands through my hair

P: 'OK, we'll be back'

And with that, they left the interview room. It was weird being back here, the last time being when she initially went missing. The flashbacks came back in waves but this time I felt relieved and happy that she was finally found and safe. But what happened truly? I hope I was going to find out soon.
ALANNAH'S POV

PO: 'And did you see her after she came and visited?'

A: 'Yes, I went over to her house to talk to her more, I wanted to ask more about the situation but when I came to see her, the police arrived.'

PO: 'Right, so was there any key information she said to you? That could help us in anyway?'

A: 'She was very upset about Ruel and Mia, but that was expected and when I asked her who did it and she just said her parents'

He nods before walking out the interview room and I lean back into my chair. My heart felt as if it was about to burst out of my chest, where was y/n? I lost her in all the craziness when her parents were being taken under custody. Was she still at home or was she in the room next to me? I had no idea but I hope she was safe and ok.

Y/N'S POV

You sat in the big interview room, alone. You wrapped Ruel's jumper closer to your body, even though you were so mad at him, you could really use one of his hugs right now. You hear the wooden door open and turn around to a police officer walking in, followed by the rest of the group. You immediately jump up, pulling Alannah and Grayson into a hug and smiling at Indi. You avoided Mia and Ruel's eye contact, you still couldn't face the fact that they were together. You sit between Indi and Alannah with everyone else sitting around the table, the police officer with a pad of paper and pen in hand.

M: 'So where the fuck have you been?' she says from across the table

A: 'Mia, shut up' Alannah speaks up next to you

G: 'You have no place to talk Mia-' Grayson quickly defends you

M: 'No one was getting to the point so I did-'

PO: 'Alright guys, calm down. So y/n, can you please describe the night you went missing.'

Y/N: 'From what point?'

PO: 'Uhh' he starts to flick through the file, assumingly about your disappearance. 'Let's go from what happened after you and Ruel came downstairs from Mia's room'

Y/N: 'Right, ok'

FLASHBACK

You followed Ruel down the stairs of Mia's house, busy with people left, right and centre. You reach the bottom and see Mia roll her eyes at Ruel as he pulls his shirt down.

M: 'I'm going to call Grayson in the back to see where he is' she says, pulling out her phone

Y/N: 'I'll come' you speak up, you had to talk to her about something anyways.