Part -1

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

The halls of the studio were bustling with people trying to get a glance of their favorite celebrity - Sidharth Shukla. The most eligible bachelor of Television Industry was walking down the corridor when someone called out his name.

"Sidharth....Sidharth"

"What's this Sid! What am I hearing...You are quitting the show," said Mr. Malik in shock.

Mr. Malik is the director of the most famous show 'Dil Ishq Dhadkan' in which Sid is a main lead with Sakshi, his co-star.

"Are there some issues between you and Sakshi or is it about fees?" Mr.Malik asked in urgency. He didn't want to loose an actor like Sidharth. Afterall Sidharth was the reason of all the chartbuster TRP of his show.

" Relax Malik !! Its nothing like that man...It isn't about money.....I-I am exhausted by this life." Sid tried explaining in a calm voice, but tiredness could be noticed from each word that came out of his mouth.

The blinding lights, politics and standards of the industry was taking a toll on him. This wasn't him. No matter how much he tried, he could never get used to it.

Everytime a flash pierces his eyes, he feels his soul being robbed of his privacy. To people he might have all the luxuries of life, but the real him just felt hollow.

"If you want to go on a vacation, you can go anytime. But why are you quitting the show ? We can change the plot as per your liking dude," Malik said trying to convince Sid.

"Dude....I don't know how long this break will go. I cannot keep people hanging. Quitting is the only option I have," Malik nodded in understanding.

Sidharth continued, "And another thing is that- I feel really exhausted now. Media, cameras, lights, makeup....They don't seem appealing to me now...I honestly need a break for my sanity."
Sid rubbed his face in distress.

Malik couldn't deny the fact that Sid needed a break. He had never seen him looking this lost and distressed ever.

"Okaay!!! I understand. You need time for yourself," Malik agreed in a small voice, sadness evident in his black eyes.

Hugging Malik, Sid left the studio.

**************

Sitting in his living room and sipping a cup of coffee, Sidharth wondered what shall he do now.

What will help me find myself again ?

Peace was the only thing he was looking for, little did he knew what was waiting for him.

Call it a coincidence or luck that one of a sid's school friend Rishi, an event organizer, wanted to organize a grooming camp for a month for new talents in the industry; where they give chance to new faces getting trained by the WELL ESTABLISHED STARS OF TELEVISION.

Rishi asked, "Do you know someone who could befit as a trainer ? I want someone who can inspire new talents"

Sid who was just wondering what he wanted to do, this opportunity seemed like an adventure to him where he could share his struggles, his passion and his journey with others and can ispire them and help them at the same time.

Sid voiced out his thoughts, "I was thinking... Since I have already quit my show. And I wanted to do something different now. Soooo...How about I join your crew as a trainer ?"

"I couldn't have got a better trainer. Man, Count yourself in," Rishi agreed. " What's your fee Mr. trainer ? Please don't charge a million from a peasant," He joked earning a deep chuckle from Sid.

"Dude it isn't about money. I wanted to do something different for a change. I am going to charge anything from you, but dude....You need to upgrade your hospitality for the king", Sid mused.

Both laughed...

"By the way man... when is this camp starting from ?", Sid enquired figuring out what all he needed to do before heading to the campsite.

"In next five days", his friend said. Sid bid his goodbye to Rishi promising to meet him at the camp. After chatting for few more minutes they both hung up the call.

****************

"Maaa!! Maaa!!", Sid called out for Mrs. Rita Shukla, his mother. She had always been a gentle and patient lady with her children.

After Sid's father's death, his mother has been the pillar of the house. When Sid started working he vowed to never trouble his mother.

Sadly he couldn't keep the vow.

She badly wants him to settle down, but Sid doesn't want to marry someone in haste or under pressure. And for now marriage is the last thing on the cards.

" What happened Sidharth ? You look like you have been running a marathon", his mother said.

Sid heaved a sigh and informed her, " Mom, I have to go on a Camp. Please pack my stuff. You know I cannot do it by myself."

"Camp! What camp ? You just quit your show and now you're planning to go on a camp", his mother stated disappointed that he didn't tell her about the camp before.

Sid touched her shoulders and explained, " It's a break Maa..I felt like camp is the best thing to do right now. Besides it's arranged by Rishi so I won't be having much problem there."

"Remember how I always wanted to help people who are new in the industry. This is my chance. Plus it can help me staying away from limelight for a month." Sid's mother saw that spark in her son's eyes which clearly reflected how excited he was to join that camp.

"Fine. Whatever you want to do. But please take care of yourself and don't forget to call this old lady daily", his mother gave in looking at the glint in his eyes.

"Maa !! You don't have to ask for that. I'll call you daily", Sidharth assured his mother and hugged her saying 'Love you Maa'.

The next few days, Sid thought how the camp will be and how he'll get to help fresh faces explore their talents. In addition to this he would spend some relaxing time away from his usual life.

Sid was very excited and enthusiastic for the upcoming days. Little did he knew, the camp would turn his life upside down.

It could be said that destiny was about to unfold it's cards.

**************
Don't forget to

• Vote

• Share

Thank you 😊