Part - 12

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Sana came running into her room, luckily it was empty; thus she closed the door and stood sticking her back to the door. Every tear drop that slipped from her eyes confused her more. Crying hysterically she slowly sat down on the floor.

It was first time after her breakup that someone had come so close to her, that too a complete stranger who she didn't even knew much; and that thought was eating her.

She wasn't able to figure out the emotions. Perhaps it was her mind being flooded with strange emotions and all she could do was let them flow out through tears

 Perhaps it was her mind being flooded with strange emotions and all she could do was let them flow out through tears

Sana didn't knew for how long she sat there. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. "Sana are you there?", Shivi asked from the other side of the door.

Sana didn't want to tell anyone about what had just happened few hours back. She quickly got up, wiping her tears she took a pause. With a deep breath she said in a thick voice, "Yeah! I am here. Wait a second! I am opening the door."

Sana opened the door putting a fake smile on her face hoping Shivi doesn't notice her state.

It hadn't been long since Shivi known Sana, yet in these few days they had developed a beautiful close bond, close enough that shivi could figure out that her smile was fake and the redness she had in her eyes.

"What happened! Don't try to hide something from me. I can figure it out that you were crying", Shivi asked lifting her eyes and holding Sana's hand. His tone was laced with concern for her friend, which was enough to melt sana down.

And sana bursted into tears. Shivi had no idea what happened she hold her hand made her sit on the bed and she her self was setting down on her knees.

"What happened honey", Shivi asked confused.

"I-I.... I want to go back", Sana said sobbing harder.

"Go back but why!!", Shivi asked in shock.

Sana said the same thing again. "I want to go back!"

"Honey! Listen to me! Jave you forgot how much risk you have taken to come here, how much hard work you have put for that will you let go all of your dreams..... Remember you came here saying that this is the big opportunity for you do you really want to leave that", Shivi tried to convince sana and was getting successful as well.

Sana was confused. Having no answer to this, she lied down on the bed and tried to sleep. All the while with a thought that this might just be a dream, a strange one. She wanted some time to think about it.

*****************************
(After sana ran out of the hall)

Sid went to his room;shutting the door of the room with full power he couldn't figure out how could he do such thing. He had always been a gentleman but this had made him feel guilty. He puched the wall next to him with aggression, blood oozing out of his knuckles.

After breathing heavily for next ten minutes to calm himself, Sid picked up the phone which was kept on the side table of his bed and called the receptionist.

"Hey", Sid said with a deep breath.

"Just cancel today's session. Inform the trainees there's no performance today as I am not well", he added and hung up.

Sid lied down on the bed and that moment started playing in front of her eyes like a video. He didn't want to keep any regrets so he thought for a second,"I will meet Ms Gill and I'll apologize to her."

"Apologize? What will I say! I am sorry—I that i tried to kiss you", he thought another second. He couldn't say that to a girl.

"Ohh man! I have messed up bad", he said to himself in frustration running his fingers through his hair.

He did't knew how to clean up this mess. The rest of the day Sid stayed in his room thinking what to do next.

****************************

After hearing about cancellation of session, all the girls were sad and concerned about Sid. They were hoping for him to get well soon or else the whole camp might get cancel.

Sana woke up and saw Shivi and a few other girls sitting and chatting. Everybody seemed less energetic than usual. Later she got the news that Sid cancelled the task

"Sana he called you for the session. Do you know anything that what happened to him?", A girl sitting in her room asked.

"N-No, he wasn't feeling good so he send me back within a minute or two", She said without making an eye contact with the girl or Shivi.

"And even I wasn't feeling well so I came back early and fell asleep", she quickly added looking at the opposite wall.

Sana decided that she had taken a huge risk to come in this camp, hence leaving wasn't an option. She won't  leave  at any cost. She would consider a petty issue and try to take it as a bad dream.

She waited for the night with a plan in her mind to meet Sid. She knew  he came to boxing area at night to call his mother. Hence, she went to the boxing area and was waiting for him.

Soon she noticed a dark figure coming towards her.

When they both looked at each other, she recognised Sid. They had a vivid flash back of the morning incident.

Sid felt a strange change in Sana, she was just numb; a blank expression present on her beautiful face.

"Ms.Gill", he said in a low hesitating voice.

Sana didn't want Sid to say anything that could create further confusion in her mind. So, before he could say something she said, "Sir! It will be good if we forget what happened today. I won't tell anybody about this and be normal", she said in a breath.

"O-okay" This was the only word he could say. He himself wasn't sure how to clean up the mess so he cooperated with her.

"Good", Sana said and quickly turned and ran towards her room without looking back.

Sid was stood there like a mannequin. He had no idea what the incident had changed between them.

*********************

A/N : Please readers, Comment.
It keeps me motivated.

And don't forget to Vote. I should know you liked the update or not.

We'll try to update daily from today onwards.

Thank you ♥️