Part- 13

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Although the whole night seemed like a complete month to Sid and Sana; yet they looked forward to the the new day hoping to let go the guilt and confusion.

Lost in her own world Sana got ready to for the day and left for with her fellow camp mates. Meanwhile, Sid woke up and suddenly remembered that the camera still had the recording in it.

He jolted up and ran towards the hall. Last night he wasn't thinking, thus he had quickly locked the door of the hall before leaving for his room; but he forgot to carry the camera with him which might have recorded their 'encounter'.

Upon reaching the hall, Sid opened the door and took a deep-calm breath. After looking the camera he took the camera out of the stand. He didn't knew why but there was a strong urge in him to see the video.

He was in a dilemma what to do. The right thing to do was to delete the video. Yet the curiosity got the best out of him.

He thought to himself, I'll delete it after having a peek at it.

Thus clicking on the play button he played the video. Inspite of all the things that happened yesterday he couldn't stop himself from adoring Sana in the video.
The way she was looking at him having a calm expression on her face, the way her body moved in sync with his like waves in the ocean.

The moment that scene played in the video, the one he had been confused about, brought a smile to his face. How he came close to Sana, the look on her face, his actions- everything brought a bit of shyness was visible on his face.

How he wish he could keep that video to himself. But, he knew he couldn't be an inconsiderate jerk. He can't make her feel unsafe in his presence. She'll hate him forever, which wasn't exactly what he wanted.

While he was still watching the video, he heard a commotion outside. The sound of people coming in made him hide the camera at his back with his hands.

"Good Morning",all the trainees said

"G-G - Good Morning", Sid said trying to hide camera back with both if his hands.

"You guys came so early". He said faking a smile, trying to mask what he was doing.

"On time", a girl said.

"How are you now Sir? Are you well now?", another girl asked with concern.

"Ya!! You cancelled yesterday's task", a girl said with a depressing voice.

"Yeah I'm well now. Dont worry and nothing will get cancel now", He said calmly himself.

"Well now....I think all of you should go and get ready, we all have to go out for a camp", He added

"Out where!?" Everbody enquired.

"You will have an outdoor photoshoot.....We don't want to get late right", Sid said keeping it short as the camera was still in his hand and he didn't want anyone to see that.

While all the girls turned and started walking towards exit, Sid's curious eyes were searching for Sana. He wanted to see her, how she was.

But Sana was trying her best to hide between the crowd to avoid any form of contact with him. Just one look at him had brought back the memories of the short kiss they had shared last night.

Sid wasn't able to find her among all the trainees. He was disappointed, yet he was relaxed knowing that no one had seen him with the camera, specially Sana.