Part- 10

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Sana was lost into the thought she heard the sound of the door. Her mind had again managed to wander to a certain someone. "You haven't gone yet?", Shivi asked in shock after she saw Sana was in the room.

"Ohh God, Shit Shit Shit! I didn't realize the time", she said looking like a crazy woman and ran out of the room in hurry.

"All the best", Shivi shouted from behind. She knew her friend needed it. Who knows what punishment she had to endure for being late.

"Oh God! Now I have given him one more chance to say things to me", she muttered.

Ahhhh!! why is this happening to me, she complained in anger while running to the rehearsal hall.

She entered in the hall with ragged breath. Her heart was beating fast as she had come running all the way from her room.

"You are 5 minutes late Ms. Gill." She heard Sid's voice booming in the empty hall. She could easily figure out it was him, but she wasn't able to see her. The hall was filled with bright lights that weren't allowing her eyes to open.

"Now dont waste time by standing there, come fast on stage", Sid said. He did seem angry. She had never seen him using that tone on someone.

With an akwardness in her mind Sana started walking and got up to the stage trying to avoid Sid's gaze.

"Shall we start", the choreographer asked impatiently.

"Ya please". Sid replied to which Sana nodded in agreement.

The choreographer asked Sid to put his left hand on her waist and hold her hand with his right hand. The choreographer had planned a beautiful romantic dance for both of them.

While Sid was comfortable Sana was hella nervous. There was strange awkwardness that she had in her for that guy. The things she was feeling were unfamiliar to her.

Sid could easily figure out that Sana was not comfortable, so he tried to cool her down. "Relax Ms. Gill, its just a dance. A part of your job", he said calmly to make her bit comfortable. All the anger forgotten in a blink.

"I Mean. I know am hot", he said smiling mischievously. "But relax you will not get burn if I'll touch you", he added in a naughty flirting way which was one of his trait that was admired by the female population.

In your dreams. Sana thought smiling to herself.

Sid was adoring the way she smiled and thought that his efforts to make her feel comfortable worked.

Which actually did. Now there was a strange comfort between them. A serenity. Sana had let go of the awkwardness and hesitation as she believed it was just a dance, a part of her job.

The way they both were holding each other,their chemistry, the way they were lost in each other and the sapark between them shook the choreographer itself

"I don't think you guys need much rehearsal, you are just perfect", he said happily. Afterall his burden had been decreased.

They both smiled to the compliment without thinking much.

"Now you both can go", he added.

Sid left without saying a word, he was getting late to call his mother.
This time Sana didn't gave a damn about Sid when he left without even uttering a word.

She was happy because of the compliment but the thing she didn't knew was that the compliment she got was for the chemistry. Infact, they both didn't have any idea about it.

*******************

Sana was on the cloud nine when she entered the room. She was smiling ear to ear. Her eyes shone with a glimmer of hope, hope to conquer the industry.

"Someone is looking really happy. Looks like something is cooking", Shivi asked in a teasing voice.

"Well! YOUR hot mentor just tried to hit up on me", Sana was playing along and started teasing her back. For the first time in days, she was in a good mood. It seemed like a magic was working on her.

"Whaaatt!", Shivi exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Relax, I was just kidding", Sana said with a smile and winked at her roommate.

"I am happy coz my performance was good. The Choreographer said it himself", Sana added. That was the first night Sana slept peacefully hoping that the next day would be more wonderful for her.

Whereas Sid was lost in the thoughts entire night about the strange feelings he had felt for the very first time in life. It was like a storm had been tamed when he saw that lovely girl smiling.
He had worked with many female co-actors but this was something new to him. It had never happened to him before.

___________________________________

Guys... please give your reviews.
Like I said before, it keeps me motivated.

• Vote
• Comment
• Share

Thank you 😊

Do follow us on

twitter and Insta
(@ibutterflywing)

(Do check out our new story Cupcake Crash....... Hope you shower your love on that as well 🙂)