Part - 8

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Sid had always been a guy who had let people fight their own battles since he believed one cannot spoon feed anyone all the time. This was why he didn't help Sana.

But sana was unaware of the fact and she couldn't understand why Sid didn't stood up for her. On the contrary, he was stiffling a laugh. She thought he was a good man who always helped people in trouble.

"You all performed well. And I hope you got to learn something from the task", Sid said looking at sana like he was trying to convey his message to her through his eyes.

Sana still had a hope that Sid will say something to appreciate her.
"I think atleast now he will say something to appreciate me", she said to herself crossing her fingers hopefully.

"Well by now you all must be tired. Now you can go to your rooms and have some rest. We'll meet in next session", he said winding up the task and left without sparing a glance at Sana.

Even the last shred of hope sana had, was lost after this.

While going to the room everyone was busy discussing about the task whereas Sana was lost thinking of Sid.

"Sana why the hell you are thinking about that stranger. You know you have done will you don't need anybody else appreciation.  Calm yourself down", she said to herself rubbing her hands to stop the thought that was popping in her mind. She didn't want to get affected by the person whom she had just met.

"Dont stress dear!! You did well now just leave it and focus on next one", Shivi complimented patting Sana's back but she was unaware of the fact that it wasn't task that bothered her friend.

****************

When at night everyone went to sleep, Sana couldn't resist her mind from the thinking about the day.

Lying on the bed she couldn't sleep so she decided to take a walk outside

Lying on the bed she couldn't sleep so she decided to take a walk outside. A walk in the fresh air would clear her foggy mind.

She went out of the room and started walking around the resort.
She noticed that the lights of the boxing area were switched on and a man's shadow could be seen sitting over there. She went closer and recognised him instantly to be Sidharth.

"Ohh not him again", she complained to herself as she was upset with him; the reason of which she herself couldn't pinpoint

"Ohh not him again", she complained to herself as she was upset with him; the reason of which she herself couldn't pinpoint. Why she was upset with him?

Sid's head turned towards the shadow of a person. It was Sana. He internally smiled at the fact that they somehow managed to meet at night.

"Hey, Mrs. Gill what are you doing  here? You should be sleeping right now", Sid asked running his hand through his hair. That man loved his hair.

"You are also sitting here, whereas you must also be sleeping by now", she replied in an akward tone trying to avoid his gaze, so that Sid could figure out that she was upset with him.

Sid who had no idea about Sana being upset was wondering that she had multiple personality disorder. Sometimes she was sweet, sometimes she was arrogant for no reason.

"Well..Yes! You are right but
I had to call my mother, that's why I came here", Sid replied to Sana's question waving his phone in the air.

"Now what about you", he added curiously.

"I don't feel sleepy", she replied in same arrogant tone trying to cut shot the conversation.

"Okay..and why so? Is there some reason or stress?", Sid enquired cornerned about her.

"No", she replied instantly shoving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I think we should go back to our rooms good night." Sana ended the conversation and turned walking back to her room.

"By the way Miss Gill, you did a good job today. All the best for tomorrow. Goodnight", Sid appreciated her. He presumed Sana was stressed because of what had happened today. Thus he tried to motivate her.

Sana heard him and now she was numb. She didn't knew how to react. Turning around she noticed Sid walking away from the gym area.

"Now he is saying this", She said to herself.

Sana was more confused now. Sid was becoming a puzzle to her in which she was unknowingly loosing herself.

****************

Sorry for the late update..... Was busy in some work 😑

A/N: Update time !!!

Guys... please give your reviews.
Like I said before, it keeps me motivated.

• Vote
• Comment
• Share

Thank you 😊