Part - 15

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Question of the day : Out of the 5 Stars, how many will you give to Opposites Attract ??

[ Comment using ⭐ ]

--------------------------------------------

Pacing back and forth, Sid had no idea what to do. They were stranded in the middle of nowhere and the car ditched them in between.

It was getting dark. The ferocious howl of thunder could be heard. Lighting flashed making Sana shudder. The weather didn't seemed to be good. Although it was quite romatic for couples but not for the people who were trying to maintain distance from each other.

"Why the hell God!! Why am I stuck in the middle of the nowhere. And that too with this guy", Sana said looking up to the cloud uplifting her lips in annoyance.

"What did you say?", Sid asked lifting his eyebrows in confusion. He couldn't hear what exactly she said he just saw her lips moving.

 He couldn't hear what exactly she said he just saw her lips moving

"It's getting dark and about to rain.. I think we should find a shelter somewhere and try to find the signal too, so that we could make a call to camp", Sid suggested loudly so that his voice could be heard even in the turbulent storm.

"Fine" Sana replied in lifting both her hands and an eyebrow up. She couldn't believe what dirty games her fate was playing with her.

They both started walking to find a shelter and luckily they found an old cottage after walking for fifteen minutes. It was a small cottage, but big enough to fit in two people. The walls were marred with spider webs, the floor was muddy. It was not in such a good condition but atleast they had a shelter now to save them from the torturous weather outside.

Entering in the cottage, the first thing Sid did was search for the signal to make a call to camp and ask them to send a help while Sana was looking here and there to find a bit clean place to sit, afterall she was tired by now.

*************************

As soon as the bus reached the camp Shivi found that Sana was not there and she start panicking.

"Sa- Sa- Sana is not here!" She ran towards the reception and informed the receptionist.

Ringgg Ringggg........

They both heard the sound of the phone ringing.

Receptionist picked up the call.

"Hey! Sid here! there is a signal problem, so just listen to me first", he said in a hurry making sure that he could be heard.