Part - 5

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

Sana was sitting on a bench. The party was more like a campfire night, but it was enough to heightened her nerves. She could see people dancing and having drinks.

Along her peripheral vision, she saw Sid talking to a girl, who was batting her eyelashes at him. How do these girls even think of luring men by such cheap tricks, she thought.

While everyone was enjoying the party, particularly girls as they saw it as an opportunity to impress Sid; Sana was sitting alone lost in her own thoughts as she didn't want to fake anything.

The party location had a pool on it's left side, and the other side was beautifully decorated as a campsite. The view was breathtaking.

One by one, all started jumping in the pool. But, Sana couldn't do that as she was 'aquaphobic'.

Everyone was enjoying in the pool trying to flirt with Sid and grab his attention. Trying to avoid the girls, Sid's eyes stopped on sana and he decided to join her.

Firstly, to avoid the girls.
Secondly, he wanted to know why she wasn't coming into the pool.

"Why dont you join everyone in the pool?" Sid asked sana politely making her comfortable trying to assure her that he had forgotten what had happen in the morning.

"I can't..", Sana said in a low voice looking at him through her lashes. Her heart was pounding with nervousness. She didn't knew why she was nervous all of a sudden. It wasn't like she was taking to him for the first time, Heck she practically had an argument with him in the morning.

Sid sat beside Sana and asked
"Why you can't...May I know" He looked softly at her. Trying to be as gentle as he can be.

Sid had always been a pro in making people feel good about themselves. And by looking at Sana he understood that she was dealing with something, something that was eating her alive. He didn't know what or why, but he could feel it.

"I have a phobia of water", she replied in a low voice looking at the ground.

"Ohh!! so you are 'aquaphobia'..", he said nodding his head in understanding. "You need to work on your fears in order to overcome them", he added and left.

Sid always knew how to motivate people since he himself had gone through a lot in his life. Hence, he knew how to heal the pain of others.

Sana was still sitting there and now she was thinking about what Sid had advised. OVERCOME YOUR FEARS.....She repeated in her mind.

It was getting late and the trainees had to meet in the morning for their first session. One by one they started leaving, but Sana was still sitting on the same place. Sid words were replaying like a playlist on loop in her mind.

Sana had always been a fighter in her life. She had always dealt with everything like a warrior. But lately, she felt hollow from inside.

Admist of all, she was highly dedicated towards her dream. Her dedication and stubbornness had brought her at the training camp. What was the point of joining the camp when she wasn't ready to let go ?

Overcome your fear....

Inspired by Sid's words, She firstly decided to go near the pool and just take a few baby steps to overcome her phobia of water.

*****************

While everyone had gone to sleep, Sid was feeling uneasy as he was away from his mother after a long time. He couldn't sleep and decided to go for a walk.

When Sid came out he saw Sana was still out there and walking towards the pool. Sid walked towards her direction to see what she was doing late at night.

Sana went at the edge of the pool. Putting her right feet into the water.
She felt sacared yet she didn't give up as she wanted to get rid of the fear.

As she put her another foot in the water, she felt happy. There was a spark in her eyes, resembling that of a child's who had scored full marks in his maths examination.

As she was putting her foot again in the water, she slipped and fell into the pool. All her fears had come back. She was trying to come to the surface, but her body and the water wasn't allowing her. Her breathing had become desperately fast. Sana was drowning as she didn't knew how to swim.

Sid saw Sana slipped into the pool and he ran towards the pool to rescue her. He jumped into the pool and swan towards Sana, held her by the waist and was slowly came towards the edge of the pool. All the  while Sana was scared and coughing for air.

"Are you mad or what? You knew you're aquaphobic then what the hell were you doing near the pool", Sid yelled running his hands through his dark locks.

"Just trying to over come my fear as you said", Sana replied without any guilt as she wasn't wrong according to her.

"What...what did you say ? I think you are completely crazy... If you wanted to get into the pool, you could have asked for help" he said angrily. "Do you realise.....You could have died today", he added.

"My problems would have gone then", Sana replied looking at the sky. Her brain was numb at that point of time.

Sid had lots of experience in his life. He could sense the storm that Sana was carrying inside her. He wanted her to heal.

Fact was, willing or unwilling he was getting inclined towards her. There was a part of his heart that could feel her distress. "You want to over come your fear... right?" he asked.

"Yes", she replied in a strong voice

"Okay" Sid jumped into the pool and motioned her to follow, "Come!! Hold my hand and I'll help you."

Sana couldn't say no to him. For she really wanted to get rid of her fears. She wanted to be the person she really was half an year ago, the bubbly girl whose world  was full of positivity.

************

A/N : Update time
If you like it,
Please

• Vote
• Comment
• Share
• Follow for updates

Thank you