Part - 14

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

The day was quite exhilarating for the trainees since they had to change every now and then for the shoot. But it would be a lie to say that they hadn't enjoyed themselves. Outdoor shoots are exhausting yet exciting for newbies.

Sana was the last one to complete her shoot and pack up her things to leave the location. The bus was ready to take the trainees back.

"Come on!! Get in guys.. it's already five", the person in charge announced.

Suddenly Sana remembered that she had left her purse in the room allotted to her. Although her purse didn't had money, she had a picture of Baba ji (God) in it. She believed that he had always shower his blessings over her and guided her towards the light.

She ran towards the place where she had left her purse. It was a five minutes walk from where the bus was parked, but she tried to make it in three and half minutes. Although she wasn't much of a runner, yet she managed.

The poor girl had no idea that she was left behind as she was still busy looking for her purse when the bus started to leave. Being in hurry she had forgotten to inform anyone that she was leaving.

*******************

Now Sana was stranded alone in an unfamiliar place

Now Sana was stranded alone in an unfamiliar place. The shock of being left behind to become the food of the wilds hadn't settled yet. Her feet were still at the spot where half an hour ago the bus stood.

"Miss Gill?! What are you doing here?", Sid said from behind, confused as to why she was standing like a mannequin.

"Uumm-umm-I had left my purse behind." Sana waved her purse in the air. "But, when I came back, the bus was gone. Now I don't know  what to do", she said chewing her bottom lip in helplessness.

"Ohh-okay!"

"Don't worry

"Don't worry. I have my car parked there!" Sid pointed towards the place where his car was parked. "I can take you back. Come!"

Sana heaved a sigh of relief knowing she'll be safe with him. She moved towards the vehicle and waited for him to unlock it.

"Do you always do that?", Sid asked opening the door for her.

"Do what?"

Sid smiled at her. "You know...the thing you do with your fingers when you're confused", he said motioning towards her fingers which were crossed.

"Hmmm" Her response gave off the imprint that she didn't want to indulge in a friendly conversation with him, thus he kept quiet and moved to the diver seat after closing her door.

For the next five minutes the drive was errily silent. They both were lost in their own thoughts. Sid knew she was avoiding him, and he wasn't liking it a bit. He glanced at Sana whose head was on the window. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

"Oouch"

"Fuck"

They both screamed at the same time. Sid's car had came to a halt abruptly. He got out of the car without sparing a glance at Sana who was rubbing the bump that had started forming on her head after she hit it on the window.

Waiting for almost fifteen minutes inside the car, Sana's patience ran out. She stepped out of the car to see what had happened. "What happened?"

"Do I seem like a mechanic to you!? Fuck man! I don't know what happened to this piece of shit", Sid screamed kicking the car.

Sana was astound. Scared. She had never seen this side of Sid. He looked irritated and furious; thus  not wanting to further rile him up, she stepped aside and started enjoying the wilderness.

Little did she knew the anger has arisen because of the feelings he had started developing towards her after the 'almost kiss'.

Deep inside Sid knew, Sana was a forbidden territory for him. The age gap was too much to dare start a thing with the beauty, but the damage had been done already.

The almost kiss they had shared, had left him needy. As a man he couldn't deny the attraction. Yet he couldn't dare taking a step towards the destruction awaiting for him. Something that could either destroy his heart or his loneliness.

***********************

A/N : Excuse me....I am a lazy bum. Can't help it😂

Hopefully this chapter was upto your expectations 🤞

If you like it, please

• Vote⭐

• Comment💬

• Share⤴️

Thank you 💕

⚠️ Please follow if you want to keep up with me. I would be regularly announcing the status of the book from now onwards.

To make sure you receive the notification on time, Follow ibutterflywing ⚠️

Updated Book cover today. Hope  you'll like it 😉