Part-17 (First Confession 💕)

Hey readers......
We Know we have taken quite a long gap between the chapters but trust me this one is worth waiting......
Hope you enjoy the first confession of #SidNaaz
do give your reviews in comment

Hope you enjoy the first confession of #SidNaazdo give your reviews in comment

FIRST CONFESSION 💕

******************************

Sid woke up with a jolt, the moment Sana fell on him. It seemed like the time stopped when his eyes landed on her. They both longingly stared at each other. Her hand which was on his shoulder shivered. Her face right in front of him turned red feeling his muscular chest.

Sid's eyes lingered on her thin lips. They attracted her like no other women's had ever. "Stop staring Ms. Gill. I know, I am smart !" He teased her trying to avoid the awkward situation.

But little didn't he knew his line would trigger Sana so hard. She abruptly sat up straight and burst into tears. Memories of her ex teasing her similarly flooded her brain.

She had been crying like hell for minutes sitting next to Sid who didn't had any idea of what happened. He tried consoling her, but failed miserably. Then, he remembered how his mother used to handle him as a crying toddler.

He sat beside Sana, putting one of his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently pulling her close to him. "Shhhh Princess.... everything will be all right..."

"Relax Just Relax

"Relax Just Relax..." Hearing soothing words from him managed to calm her raging emotions. "What made you cry so much", he asked in concernd voice.

This time Sana didn't stop herself. She was way past the stage of guarding her heart with an armour. She wanted to get rid of the past and breathe in the fresh air that lingered in her present. She hugged Sid tight. Her hands were around his waist, her head lying on his broad chest and her tears were falling on her shirt, wetting every shred of the fabric.

Sid didn't know what to do, probably he didn't want to think much at that moment. The only thing he knew was that the broken girl crushing his bones was on peak of her emotions that needed to be let out. He awkwardly patted her back refraining from hugging her. Afterall, the reason of her willingly embracing him was the need for a shoulder to cry on, not love.