Part - 11

To receive notifications on time, please follow ibutterflywing

A/N: I am sure You'll love this chapter 😉

With the first ray of sunshine Sana woke up that day with a smile on her face. She didn't knew why but that day she felt someone else. She was no longer the girl she had been for past six months. Now she felt happier and a confident soul with a blooming face.

"Wake up you lazy girl", Sana said snatching the blanket from Shivi.

"Let me sleep", Shivi said annoyingly.

"Fine! You just keep on sleeping. I am getting ready and leaving for the session and you will Miss your performance with your love", Sana said in a teasing way.

"Noooooo!!!", Shivi jumped off the bed in hurry to get ready. She didn't want to miss the chance to dance with Sid, although she knew Sana also wanted the same.

Soon both the girls got ready and went to auditorium.

****************************

"Welcome", Sid said with his beautiful smile that was adored by most of the girls. "Hope you all are prepared", he added rubbing his hands with an excitement.

"Yesss!", they all screamed with the excitement. The fact was they all just wanted to have a good time with Sid, they didn't care about anything else.

"But I have a little twist for you", he said in a teasing voice.

"What" They all wondered crossing there fingers hoping to atleast get a chance to dance with him. A twist mustn't snatch their opportunity to get closer with a well established actor.

"As an artist we have to work in front of the cameras. So,you wont get to see anybodys live performance. We will call you one by one and your performance will be shot and then after you'll get to see the recorded and edited videos", Sid said trying to explain the idea of the session.

All the girls relaxed after hearing this that they still stood a chance to impress him.

Sana was calm, this time she was very much confident that she could steal the show.

"Okay...Now all of you can leave and we'll call you one by one", he said and walked up on the stage where his eyes caught Sana. It was the first time he saw a different kind of confidence in her eyes. He liked it.

Every trainee started walking out of the auditorium. Sana also turned back to the exit. She suddenly stopped after hearing a voice,"Ms Gill! You look pretty much confident today. So, lets start with you. Everyone else can leave" Sid set the camera on the stand and adjusted the focus of the device.

Sana wasn't expecting this but she stopped. Taking the deep breath she said,"Sure".

"Come up on the stage", he said in a cool voice. Sana taking a small steps gingerly walked towards the stage.

You can do this Sana. You love to dance and this is what you wanted to do to be confident, she said to herself attempting to motivate herself.

Sid and Sana both got up on stage where he started explaining to Sana. "See the camera is there. You have to perform according to that. When I'll press the button it will start recording. Okay?Did you get that", he said in a sweet explaining manner like he was explaining something to a kid.

"Yes", Sana said taking a deep breath. Her eyes were focused on the camera.

"Okay. Take the position and remember camera is adjuted at that area, no one is handling it manually. You have to stay in the focused area only", he added.

1.... 2....3... They started.

Sid put his hand on Sana's waist holding her hand with another they both were looking into each other's eyes.
It seemed like something magical was present between them. Following the rhythms of the song they started to move their body slowly.

Soon they were lost into each other. Deeper than possible. No one could tell that they had met just couple of days back. It seemed as if they had known each other for years.

An undeniable chemistry could be seen between both of them

An undeniable chemistry could be seen between both of them. But what happened next was something they both had never thought of.

Lost into each other arms, Sid pulled Sana closer by pulling her waist. Sana wasn't someone who would let anybody touch her without her consent yet she couldn't resist his touch.

Both looked into each others eyes. Sid came a bit close to her while adoring her. He was close enough to hear her ragged breathing. Into the spur of moment Sid turned her face and put his dark pink lips onto Sana's smaller ones.

Fireworks erupted the moment his lips touched hers. With a swift motion he pulled her face closer by her neck. The touch of his lips were smooth yet authoritative.

Suddenly something clicked in Sana's brain. With both of her hands she pushed him away. It took Sid few seconds to realise what had happened before he balanced himself.

Sana started taking slow steps behind shaking her hea, still in shock. A soft sob erupted from her throat. She couldn't understand the emotions hence she turned and ran out of the hall.

Sid ran his hands through his hair frustratingly. He was not someone who would touch or kiss any girl without her consent, but this time he didn't knew how it happened. How he couldn't control himself.

Somewhere deep down they both were shook and confused. Both had felt the electricity that had awoken something inside them— want and desire.

*************************

A/N : Guys... please give your reviews.
Like I said before, it keeps me motivated.

• Vote
• Comment
• Share

Thank you 😊

Do follow us on

twitter and Insta
(@ibutterflywing)

(Do check out our new story Cupcake Crash....... Hope you shower your love on that as well 🙂)