Chapter Two

Ricky's POV

I watched as the car drove down the road, with two 17 year old girls in the front, jamming out to Party In The USA. I despise them. Especially when they're happy. The thought of my sister driving with my stupid ex- girlfriend repulses me. 

Well, Charlene's not stupid. She's a Straight - A student with multiple colleges lining up to take her. She's not anything near unattractive, that's for sure. That girl could make my knees buckle within seconds.  She's not boring- definitely not, she's the most interesting and weirdly fun person I know. Ugh, she's perfect. And she's not mine, anymore. I shrug my thoughts of her out of my mind, and let out a loud scowl.

"Who does Francesca think she is?" I said in disgust.

"She's your sister, dude." Jon laughed lightly. 

"Your very beautiful sister." Evan whispered, his cheeks during red.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, I may hate her guts, but she's still my sister and she's off limits, so back off." I rolled my eyes at them. Evan sighed, and Jon kept laughing at Evan's remark.

I'm very protective over Francesca. Yea, she took my ex-girlfriends side instead of her own twin brothers. Yea, I make fun of her all the time. Yea, I pushed her down the stairs one time. But I still love her. I'll always be her older (by one minute - I'm still so proud) muscular, popular, better- looking brother. And if any guy, even if they're my best friend, messes with her, they mess with me. And no one wants to mess with Ricky Garcia. 

I opened the door to my sister's girly car. Evan sat in the front of the car, while Jon laid on top of all the back seats, sniffing every inch of the car.  

"Even the car smells like her." He let out a huge grin. "Her butt was on this se-"

"Watch it, you creep. You know I love you bro, but if you keep saying things about my sister or her things, you're going to get it." I glared at him, slightly joking. Jon let the smirk on his face stay, and Evan had a wide grin on his as well. 

We arrived at Everstone Highschool, or what I liked to call, My Kingdom. Everyone kissed the ground I walked on in this field, since I was the Quarterback of the football team. Girls practically threw themselves on me, which I don't mind either. But no matter how many girls noticed me, something was in the way of me being fully happy with all of them.

Someone was in the of me being fully happy. 

"Hey Ricky. Call me later, maybe we could see each other soon." A random girl handing me a piece of paper stopped my train of thought. I let out my signature smirk and wink do its job, and I walked past the girl.

Works every time.