🔧𝕄𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝?🐹

-kazuichis POV-

I angerly watched as the girl I fell in love with kiss my rival.

Like what the hell man? Sonia was suppose to be my girl!

How can they be making love in a time like this? Mahiru has just been murdered and the class trial is going to begin soon.

"HeYyy! Stop doing couple things and start investigating!" I growl in annoyance. To tell the truth, I just wanted Gundham to get off of Sonia.

"Heh...you fiend! How dare you divide me and my dark princesses time of affection!" Gundham growled at me.

Before he could get near me Sonia stopped gundham in his tracks, she stood in front of him in a confident matter.

"Gundham! Please refrain from hurting the stalker!"

"The whAAAAAT?"

At this point, if she keeps thinking of me like this I don't think she's ever gonna like me. Not even as a friend.

I scoff and decide to give up, so I walked over to hajime with a sulken expression and try to help with the investigation.

But my jealousy was burning inside me.

What was so special about hamster boy? Is it because of my teeth? Do I look gay?

Hajime must have noticed my distress and tilted his head to the side.

"Hm? Are you to uncomfortable to search the body?" He stopped inspecting mahiru's head to turn to me.

"That's not the problem, man. But why the hell are you so comfortable doing this??"

"Well, I honestly don't know. It just feels natural to do this kind of stuff...and wanna discuss it later?" He gave me a smile and continued to inspect mahiru. Hajime is nicer then I thought. I nodded my head even though he wasn't looking at me to notice.

"Ohh I think I get it. Is it because you didn't get to see Sonia in a bikini?" He said the words louder so people nearby could hear. I take back saying he was nice. Hajime laughed a little to himself, so I slapped his shoulder lightly, embarrassed.

"Hajimmmeeee stop it! If you don't stop I'll tell everyone your little secret~" I cackle and smirk as he quickly shuts up.

"Heh heh thAts whAt I thougHt-"

DING DONG BING BONG

TIMES UP! PLEASE HEAD TO MONOKUMA ROCK FOR THE CLASS TRIAL!

I look to see Gundham and Sonia holding hands, on their way to monokuma rock. They were smiling, happy.

How the hell are they not even fazed about death anymore? Are they really that blind? Is their love more important then Mahiru? Maybe I'm just making excuses at this point.

My jealousy grows more, I can't stop looking at them. It's as if they're trying to make me jealous on purpose- or maybe Sonia is. Gundam just seems angry that I like her.

Well, let's get this s*it over with.

-Mid-class Trial-

"But it's impossible for anyone to get through that small window. It is simply to high up for anyone to get to."  I heard Peko speak, but it wasn't paying much attention to her.

You know, when Gundham isn't all over Sonia. He isn't that bad of a guy. I kind of want to be friends with him.Wait, No I don't. He's my rival! What am I thinking?