🌟 She's not on our side 🍊

A/n: I've realized I made chiaki really evil in this fanfic, along with Sonia. I love chiaki but I wanted to see what I could do with the fanfic with her not being nice.

Warnings: Murder mentions

~takes place before Souda found the torture chambers~

-Hajime's POV-

"Okay you two, Monomi said she'll only let two of us in. Who's gonna go?"

Me, nAgiTo, and Chiaki stood in the strawberry hall in front of the final dead room. We needed one of us to go in, but of course we didn't know who would stay out. We all didn't wanna just leave one of us outside, but we also didn't wanna push two of the other inside.

"How about we draw straws again?" nagito offered in a jokingly tone, I elbowed him in the side. That wasn't really something to joke about, but I know he only does it to cope. So we ignored it.

"Well, I feel like NAGITO should go. He has his luck...and I don't wanna separate you two. Because of your well, couple things. So I can stay out here if you'd like." The shorter ultimate gave that gorgeous shining smile as always. I felt so bad  for her to just offer that only because we were a couple.

But that doesn't mean I wanna back down the offer.

"Are you sure chiaki?" She nodded her head in affirmation, leaning against the wall to the door of the final dead room, not looking worried or concerned at all.

Nagito then turned to the door with slight hesitation, opening it, and motioning for me to come along inside with him.

"I'll be waiting just out here for you two, so don't worry. Good luck." She pulled out her Nintendo switch, and got to gaming.

"Alright, see you when we get out." I turned back to my fluffy marshmellow boyfriend, and entered into the creepy, dull room.

Little did I know, not keeping an eye on Chiaki was the worst decision to ever make.

-Chiaki's POV-

I've finally got those two out of my way.

Although, I feel a tinge of guilt stab me in my chest when I realize what I was doing.

I've grown to become really good friends with hajime and Nagito. I wasn't suppose to, Sonia's orders, but I couldn't help but feel that way.

Once I was sure those two wouldn't be out anytime soon, I left my switch on the ground and hurried my way over to grape house.

I gotta go fast, if I'm late, I'll screw up the whole plan.

But I knew if it didn't work out, Sonia would still love me anyways.

I raced my way inside of the elevator, tapping my foot with no patience at all. But the time flashed by and before I knew it I was walking down the hallway of the torture chamber. I passed a fainted Fuyuhiko. I felt so terrible for just watching him, but I knew I didn't have a choice for that.

"Miss Sonia, I've come with the information." I peaked inside of Gundhams cage, sonia turning to me, beaming with excitement and quickly letting me in.

"Darling! I missed you!" Her strong arms wrapped around me, and I if course returned the favor.

"I missed you too...now. Gundham is passed out, yes?" I let go before turning myself over to said breeder.

He hanged so still he almost looked dead. But I knew we didn't have much time before someone else found our hiding spot, for Monokuma didn't help us as much as we wished.