🔧🌟𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨🍊🐹

A/n: This is the final chapter, I'm kinda sad. I had a lot of fun writing this book ;-; but soon enough I'm gonna start up another book- not sure what it'll be buT yUh also have the strange picture above I-

-Kazuichi's POV-

"KAZ!"

"My love, wake up!"

"Jesus I will b*tch slap a hoe if he doesn't wake up-"

"FUYUHIKO N-"

"OWWWW WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I jolted upwards to see Fuyuhiko in the frame, anger and worry itched on his face with his hands in his pockets.

Man, he slapped the shit outta me-

"Hey hey! Why'd you slap me- oh" Fuyuhiko backed up away from me to where I could see everything else around me, that's when I realize I'm no longer in Gundham's bed, and now on the floor of a schools gymnasium.

Excuse me what.

Excuse me, W H AT T H E F U Q

"Where the hell...are we?" I soon also noticed nagito and hajime stood a little ways away from the rest of us, staring at me unsurely.

Gundham helped me stand up by taking my hand in his and tilting backwards, cashing me to fall into his chest "we do not exactly know, my dark prince..." 

After a little more confusion, I looked around the gym from every corner in a rush until I saw a big sign on the top of the stadium..

No way..

"Hopes Peak Academy...HOPES PEAK ACADEMY? ARE YOU SH*TING ME RIGHT NOW?!" Fuyuhiko face palmed at my sudden outburst, leaning onto the side as if the situation wasn't that bad.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either f*ck face"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, man his nicknames are getting more and more offensive. Out of the corner of me eye I saw hajime slowly walk over in my direction, nagito chilling on the floor in the bacc.

"So, while you were passed out. Monokuma explained this is our last class trial...were gonna look around the place. Nagito is gonna stay here though, since his injuries are still untreated. You mind staying here with him? You know, just in case something bad happens?" I watched as the unknown ultimate shuffled nervously in front of me.

I couldn't say no to my best friend.

I owe him for making Him wear that stupid swim suit-

I looked over at Gundham, who was giving me a sheepish look like he was going with the idea.

You know what, why not. What could possibly happen?

"ugHhh! Fine fine fine...only because my head hurts from passing out earlier.." hajime seemed to beam at that, and soon left along with Fuyuhiko.

"I must go to, my dark prince" I turn around and give my boyfriend a quick hug.

He leaned in and watched as nagito shifted in the corner. "I'll see you later" I give his neck a quick peck before he flusteredly walked out of the gym.

Instead of standing up, I opted on sitting down across from nagito. Maybe I can get to know him a bit better from this?

"Ahahah...im sorry your stuck with trash like me....So....do you like hope?"

Well, this is gonna be fun.

-Hajime's POV-

I anxiously left that dusty crusty gymnasium and found my way around the rest of the school.