🔧𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤🐹

Warning! There is blood in this chapter!

-Kazuichi's POV-

I was harshly awoken by hajime shaking the living daylight out of me.

Dammit I was having the best dream to-

"Souda get up! If you don't get up I'm gonna throw you.." I woke up at that remark.

"Okay okay- woah. Why is there fruit everywhere?" I sat up to see an elevator behind me and a giant room in front of me with various doors and staircases. Everything was strawberry themed however. The hell did Monokuma take us?

"Man! The hell are we...where is nekomaru, gundy, and boss baby?" Akane came up to hajime and me, she looked a little upset that nekomaru wasn't here. Now that I think about it, where the hell is the other half of us?

Where is Gundham?

Nagito and Chiaki suddenly came twoards us, looking just as confused as the rest of us.

And of course, that's when that stupid bear decides to make his entrance.

"Oi! Monokuma! You better give us a good explanation for this one!" Akane growled with her fists in the air, about to punch the living sh*t out of the bear, but hajime didn't allow that.

"Puhuhu! Soo~ ya like the house? For this motive, ya gotta find a way out! But you also have to find the rest of your little friends~ but it won't be easy! I let a little special someone take care of them so they wouldn't get lonley~" The bear was quick to leave as soon as he appeared, never explained the whole situation as always.

"What! But there's no kitchen....how are we gonna get food?" Akane groaned as she sulked her way out of the room and upstairs to investigate on her own before anyone could drag her back.

Monomi also appeared, trying to reassure us with her positiveness, but no one was listening to her anyways. Akane seemed to be more then upset that we didn't get any food. If she's upset, then how am I gonna survive? Especially when we have to search for the other half of our class....it's gonna be real hard doing this motive.

"Well! I'm going to go investigate! Hajime, Chiaki, you guys coming? Or am I to trashy to investigate wi-"

"Just shut up and let's look around, you cutie" I watched as hajime kissed the lucky students forehead and lead the way over twoards some scary looking door.

As I watched the couple walk off, it reminded me of Gundham. I hope to whatever frickin god there is that he's okay. I got snapped out of it by feeling a stare on me. I didn't even realize Chiaki giving me this weird look before I got out of my thinking. she gave me a glare before quickly changing her expression to normal and following behind the two other boys.

Heh? The hell'd I do to her...

I decided to go upstairs with akane. I was tempted to use the elevator, but I didn't wanna go alone since no one was going there and I didn't want Akane to be alone in this place either.

I passed various bedrooms, various odd rooms...no kitchen though. If we don't find a way out...I guess we'll starve to death.

That doesn't sound like a fun idea.

I found Akane looking at various bedrooms, each have different style and some seem a little more neat then the others.

"Hey Souda! Jus found these odd rooms... I'm guessing were gonna stay in these rooms while we're here....gah! This is all so stupid" The brunette crossed her arms in anger, I don't blame her. This sucks.