🔧𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖🐹

-Gundham's POV-

I awoke to the sound of the morning announcement. I wouldn't have been so bothered by it if I haven't heard the stupid sound of Monokuma's voice a million times.

Before I could complain to myself anymore, I sat up on what appears to be my bed, But I felt a big hand being  held in mine . Huh? I don't remember that getting here-

Oh-

ohHhH

I forgot kazuichi was here.

A sigh I didn't know I've been holding in escaped me, I knew Monokuma had something for us today. But I didn't wanna muster the energy to get out of bed.

"Ya know, you talk in your sleep gundy"

The slightly husky voice made me turn my head over, pink eyes meeting mine. Our hands still connected. Kaz was laying on his side facing me, a happy smile on his face.

Dammit, why's he gotta be so cute?

"Heh, hey remember how you asked me out...yeah...imma say yes to that." Souda's voice was awkward, but that made him all the more cute in my opinion.

I'd assumed he would come around and say yes to my request eventually, but I didn't expect it after last night. He came back to my bed early in the morning and I assumed he spent his time in the morning thinking about it.

"I'm glad. Now, let us go to the restaurant, My love" The now flustered pinkette moved up and zipped his jumpsuit back up to his chest. I to, put my top back on and collected kaz'd hand back in mine. Before taking ourselves back out to the outside of the room

We quickly made our way to the restaurant. Of course, once we got there, Monokuma was already there explaining the next island we had to look through.

I'm really starting to get sick of all this. How much more killing does there have to be? Why are we even killing in the first place?

I snapped out of my gaze to kazuichi letting go of my hand and stridding over to hajime in an angry stance.

What's he so angry about this time?

"Hajime we aren't gonna go to that island! Right? We ain't falling for it again right?" I watched the pouting mechanic cross his arms, hajime seemed to be pondering something.

"I gotta go take a sh*t...I bet they have toilets on the new island." Nekomaru seemed to make the decision for them, and left the place with akane following him with her remarks.

"Nekomaru! Oh c'mon....I know they have ship parts and everything but this seems off.." hajime gave Souda a shrug, taking Nagito, who was mumbling to himself in the corner about some ultimate everything. What's that even suppose to meann? , and followed off behind nekomaru and Akane.

Well, now it's just Me, Fuyuhiko, and my boyfriend.

My boyfriend....

"Hello? Earth to edge lord?" I snapped out of my gay trance to see both the shorter ultimates in front of me.

"Oh uh, sorry. I assume we're going to the new island?" Fuyuhiko rolls his eyes before turning away, he seems to be opening up a little. But he still seems to deny things.

"Yeah, we decided to go in groups. You  me and Fuyu are gonna go. Akane, Chiaki and nekomaru are going together and well, the other couple are going together." Souda suddenly had a smirk on that cute as* face of his and pulled me into a quick kiss.

Oh how different this felt to kissing Sonia.

Without hesitation I kissed him back, gagging sounds being heard from the left of us. We broke the kiss to turned to see Fuyuhiko fake gagging and shielding his eyes.