🔧𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟?🐹

-Kazuichi's POV-

Ever since this morning my head hurt like hell and my mind felt fuzzy.

I couldn't feel anything, I didn't know what I was saying half the time, and it felt like I was cooking in a hot volcano.

Well, I probably shouldn't word it like that.

But damn is it just me or is Gundham extra hot today?

Well, that's also why I made a move on him ever since he dragged me to this dusty crusty hospital.

But, after I tried to finesse hamster boy, Everything suddenly came to a close and I felt numb.

Oh, I passed out.

-Gundham's POV-

As I brought the shark toothed one to his room, I silently shut the door behind me with my hand that isn't helping kazuichi.

After quickly bringing him to sit on the bed, I feel a tug on my sleeve, I turn my head down to see the shark mortal looking up at me with sad eyes.

Why does that hurt my heart?

"Mortal, what is the matter?" In frustration, I take the gown that Mikan has left for me to help the mortal in, and throw it at him for the shark to get changed in.

I turn around so he would have privacy, but as soon as I turn I hear a sad noise of pain from behind me.

"You don't love me back do you?"

What the hell kind of question is that?

In alarm, I turn back to the shark mortal only to see him half naked, sweaty from the fever, and tears running down his face.

I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay why do I feel this way why do I feel this wa-

God dammit I think I'm bisexual.

"W-WHAT? What...makes you think that...?" Kazuichi suddenly moves twoards me again, that seductive look in his eyes from before making another appearence.

"You don't...respond to my flirting..." I suddenly flinch as he pins me hard against the wall once again, how in the hell did he get this much strength?

"B-because...he both love Sonia, don't we?" My persona fell from my voice, stumbling on my words as kazuichi's eyes peirce through me like a hawk.

Kazuichi swiftly took my chin between his soft fingers and directed my face twoards his, only inches away once again.

Yup, bisexual.

Without any warnings, I felt a warm sensation in my lips and kazuichi was oddly close to me...

Oh, he's kissing me.

Wait,

HES KISSING ME?????!

I attempt to push the mortal off, but his strength is forcing me to stay put.

At this point, I started to kiss back. I felt the evil smirk on his lips once he realized he got what he wanted.

Is this how he's really feeling?

The kissing soon turned into making out, which was really rough. I'm quite confused as to how he has all this strength when he's ill.

Oh wait, what if I get infected?-

"WHAT IN THE HELL?" I snapped sour of my love-making session to turn to the door to see Akane standing in the doorway.

Why is there always someone to barge in when kazuichi makes a move?

"....I can explain-"

"Oh you know, just making love with the prettiest man alive"

I paused and slapped kazuichi in the face in panic, but he didn't move an inch, I swear to God this situation is so confusing.

"What!? GuNdhAm that's cheating!" Akane growls, stomping up to both me and kazuichi to grab me by the shirt.

"Don't you dare break Sonia's heart! She's a sweet girl why would you-"

This got fuyuhiko's attention as well, he sneaked his way into the slight full room as if he wasn't severely injured.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Gundham is cheating on son-"

I had enough of this.

"I've never liked SONIA. Mortal, listen to me. Sonia only loves me for my persona and nothing more. She knows not of the other side of me. I've also developed feelings for the shark toothed one..."

I went on as kazuichi stayed next to me, clinging to my arm with a gaze as if I was the most precious thing inr he world.

Oh how I wish he'd look at me like that all the time.

"Wait, so what your telling me is that you don't actually like Sonia? The f*CK man YOU asked HER out-"

"Tch, I know you foolish mortal! But it is simply to hard to explain to you. Especially with your human mind-"

Akane let go of me and backed off to the other side of the room, picking up her apple juice and giving me the strongest death glare.

"Aight aight I get it already! Also why doesn't Souda have a shirt on-"

"Guys, you do realize she's right behind you, right?"

I felt the room freeze.

Well, I'm in some deep sh*t.

Before I could even talk. I heard loud crying and shoes clinking against the porcelain floor of the hospital.

"I-I'm sorry!" Is what I heard before the main door of the hospital was slammed shut, a ringing noise filled the air, and tension arose.

I never knew I'd feel this guilty hurting someone.

"...way to go man." Fuyuhiko decided to leave, clearly disappointed in me for only saying how I feel.

Akane didn't even speak. She simply left the room, slurping up her apple juice. I also saw Hajime in the hall, but he was quick to run away from the drama.

I wish I could have broke it to her in an easier way.

"Kazuichi. Get dressed. Go to sleep, I have things to take care of."

"But I love y-"

"Now." Without even thinking straight, I left the room and slammed the door behind me. I soon found myself running down the road, passing Titty Typhon.

I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere.

The moon shone high in the sky, only the faint words of the morning announcement heard as I just kept running and running and running.

I made a stop at the beach.

The place where the feeling for kazuichi all started.

I don't wanna be this way, I wish I could love Sonia as much as she loves my Persona.

I can't keep running from myself, I don't want to accept who I am however.

The sound of the crashing waves and the lonLey mooj made the situation a bit more calming, comforting even.

The sand was soft as well, almost like a bed..

I didn't even realize I fell asleep on that beach until I felt a hand on my shoulder, and brown eyes being stared right inkt my miscolored ones.

"Gundham! You gotta come on man she's dead!"

A/n

I'm so sorry this is kind of late! I was going through a really hard time but I'll try to be a little more consistent! I'll try to update Tuesday! This was also kind of rushed so if there's spelling mistakes I'll try to fix them soon! There will be more interesting plot in the next two chapters!