🌟ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀɪꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ🍊

-Hajime's POV-

"No, no no no no no..."

I felt my legs cripple underneath me at the sickening sight displayed before me.

Nagito was laid on the ground, eyes wide with pain as tape was placed over his mouth. A spear stabbed straight through his midsection along with multiple injuries on his left hand and legs. The damage looked almost impossible, but also excruciatingly painful.

Who...who would be so Cruel to do this to him..

I scurried my way over to nagito in a rush, scanning over the pale body as tears of defeat and sadness roll down my cheeks and onto the cold stone ground.

I gently lifted my hand up to my now dead boyfriend's cheek, brushing my thumb on the skin that used to be so warm, but now an icy cold.

DING DONG BING BONG!

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

That haunting announcement played throughout the warehouse.

No, I didn't wanna believe that nagito was dead. What if he did this to himself because we disagreed with his plan? Would he really go that far...or did someone kill him because of the plan? Either way. This is just cruel.

"Hey, hajime. It's alright just, please breath." I didn't even realize my breathing was getting raggedy until I felt fuyuhiko's hand on my shoulder in an attempt to ground me.

I calmed a bit, but I still couldn't grasp what was happening right now. "H-hes... dead"

The sound of chiaki's footsteps came up behind me as she laid her hand on my other shoulder, her warm smile presenting itself in front of me, blocking my sight of komaeda.

"Hajime, I know it's really hard. We have all lost so much...but we've gotta get through this next trial." Her thumb trailed down my cheek to get rid of the still exsistent tears.

For some reason, I felt as if her words were wrong.

"I think we should investigate more then just this hellish place...me and kazuichi will go forth to the 4th island to were the spear could have been. " Gundham gave the body one more look before taking souda's hand and dragging him off. Souda complied to gundham's actions with a little wave before they were out of sight.

"Yeah! Me and baby gangsta will just check this place out..."

Fuyuhiko almost looked like he was about to punch Akane, but he knew this wasn't the time.

"Okay, I guess me and hajime will go to nagito's cottage.."

Well that confused me. Why go there?

Chiaki must have sensed my confusion and simply patted my ahoge. "He might have something there that would give us a clue"

I didn't argue with her, and let her lead the way to nagito's cottage.

-Nagito's Cottage-

"This is...strange to say the least" Chiaki has found some sort of chest, it was pink and glittery with a hard  lock on it. "Looks like it's monomi's...why's it in nagito's cabin?"

I experimentally opened the box only for monomi to spring out of no where, again.

"No! You can't!!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, opening what I'm assuming is her diary anyways, and skimming through it.

Pages that look like children's scribbles out of crayon where written throughout the entirety of the book.