🔧𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🐹

~Kazuichi's POV~

It's only been three days.

Gundham was currently in the hospital on the 3rd island's territory. Since the injuries inflicted on him were techniqually Monokuma's fault, he was treating him.

It's not like I've been lonley. I've got Hajime to talk to on random occasions, nagito has also randomly disappeared on us and it's worrying the hell out of hajime. He's been gone for two days now after they got in an argument over something stupid. Something about a traitor hajime ranted to be about.

So we've been constantly ranting about our boyfriend's disappearences and the things before that.

As much as I'm worried for hajime and his boyfriend, I can't help but worry about gundham

But, luckily, he's coming back today.

"Kazuichi! Get your bubble gum ass outside!! Monokuma opened the next island. Meet us at the restaurant, You can see your goth boyfriend afterwards.."

I heard Fuyuhiko's voice outside my door. I didn't wanna get my ass kicked  so I'm opting on going to see what he wants.

I dragged myself off my bed, I haven't exactly moved from it that often other then getting coke. The knocking on my door became louder from the tiny gangster's impatience.

"Okay okay! Geez..." I opened the door  and Fuyuhiko's eyes immediately scanned over my frame as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You look like sh*t"

"Gee thanks, I know I look like trash"

"Don't you start talking like NAGITO now or I'm gonna have to tie you up like we did to him"

"Kinky"

"Oi! You two cmon already..." Akane was leaning against her door, she didn't seem to be mourning that much from what happend to nekomaru. I knew she was close to him so I'm a little worried. That reminds me, I gotta give her sumthin..

"That's what I've been saying!" Fuyuhiko harshly grabs my wrist and akane's as he tried to get us to the restaurant quicker.

Geez, he's strong for someone who's 5'1. I mean, I guess he's the ultimate yakuza for a reason.

"Baby Gangsta! Chill!" She ruffled what hair Fuyuhiko had on his head which only angered the little gremlin more.

"I told you not to call me baby gangs-"

"Hajime! You gotta hear me out okay-"

"Nagito, that could literally risk everyone's life!'

Well that got us listening in on the conversation.

We all stood at the front of the restaurant, nagito and hajime off to the side talking on their own. But nagito seemed to be plotting something..

"Hey! Nagito, when did you come back? Where'd you go man?" I ripped my arm away from Fuyuhiko's grasp to figure out what the two ultimates were talking about, but nagito started to back away as soon as I came forward.

Suspicious...

"Oh, don't mind me. Why would such amazing ultimates worry about that? Now, I've got business to attend to..." Nagito started to back away, hajime trying to get him to come back by gripping his wrist.

"Nagito! The traitor isn't gonna come out if you explode the island!"

Excuse me b*tch W H A T