🔧𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣🐹

-Gundham's POV-

"Gundham! You gotta cmon man, she's dead!"

Those words rang through my cotton-filled ears, who died? Why is this happening again? Do people not learn?

"What.. mortal, who is deceased?" I begin to get back onto my feet with the help of hajime, but as soon as he got me up we were running in the direction of Titty Typhon.

"No time to explain, gotta get back! The others and I are trying to get the door down!"

As soon as we got there, the door was already wide open and the air was hot and heavy, I didn't expect her to be the one who died.

I didn't even get to explain myself to her.

In the center of the room laid Sonia Nevermind, laying face down on the floor, bandages covering her body and blood seeping through them.

I didn't even see her face, just her body laying there. Souda was standing right in front of her as well, a look of dear on his face...

But he didn't dare go near her.

After staring at the crime scene before me, I began to notice not only one death...but there.

Who in the hell had the time for that?

Ibuki hung and hiyoko was tied to a post, the whole scene would have suPrised anyone, really

But we've seen so much at this point.

"M-miss S-sonia.." I turn my head back from my gaze and direct it twoards kazuichi, he didn't seem to be sick anymore, it kind of disappointed me. I've only just now discovered my feelings for him, and he really only showed feeelings back when he was ill...

I crouched down next to Sonia's corpse and laid my bandaged hand onto her head, making sure not to tamper with the crime scene to much.

"Sonia, we will avenge you. You were an amazing princess, do not fret. Your death will not be in vain" I took a breath and stand back up, honoring my now deceased girlfriend's body.

Akane was watching from a distance, her eyes never once leaving me or Sonia. I'm guessing she's disappointed or suspicious. Either one, isn't a good feeling.

"A-aye Gundham..I don't remember anything since a few days ago. Can you fill me in?" My eyes went wide.

Oh sh*t, oh no no no. I am NOT gonna tell him about the kiss-

"Oh, you two were f*cKinG makin out. It was f*ckin gross-"

Curse you, Fuyuhiko.

"WHATT RHE FU*KKKKKKK?" kazuichi jumped back in Suprise, seemingly forgot about the dead body before him and more suPrised at our...past intimacy.

Everyone who was investigating seemed to have paused, stating at the shark mortal, but then shaking it off.

"WHAT- HOW? IM STRAIGHT-"

"Well, with the way you were flirting with Gundham says otherwise" Fuyuhiko crossed his arms, leaning against the wall as he watches.

"Short one, do not say another word!"

"DON'T CALL ME F*CKING SHORT EDGE LORD!"

"caN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I MADE OUT WITH HAMSTER-CHAN!?"

In frustration, I take Souda by the shoulder and give him a glare, for everyone was staring at us now from the boys shouting.

"You had the confidence disease, meaning you were confidence in...you flirtatious actions. All you did was flirt with me and even...for upset I didn't show it back" Souda seemed to falter at those words.

"What...no...no I don't like you like that!" Souda had a shiny glint in his eyes, a look that said he wasn't telling the complete truth.

"Hm, but Monokuma told everyone that the disease caused for true feelings and emotions and things to show out...so if that is a lie. I'd like you to I have feelings for you.." I took a risk, but I couldn't just lie to myself anymore.

I wanted him to know he wasnt a rival to me.

"I-I'm sorry...But I...actually like someone else I..." Before I could even get a word in, or to question who it was, Souda turns his thicc a*s around and takes Fuyuhiko by the suit, forcing him to get to his height, and  kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Excuse me.

Excuse me what the f*CK?

Fuyuhiko attempted to kick Souda where the sun doesn't shine, but missed once kazuichi began running out the door. Not giving me any room to say anything...

"Damn, that's tough" hajimes walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"He...I was positive he felt the sa-"

"He does, kazzy is my best friend. I know sh*t. He just kissed Fuyuhiko to try and convince you he doesn't like you because he thinks he's straigh- let me rephrase that, he wants to be straight. That's why he pretended to like Sonia." hajimes Pat's my shoulder, before leaving the room to go down to the movie theater to see the marshmallow haired one.

"Ugh, that f*cker...now my lips taste like bubblegum..." Fuyuhiko muttered under his breath, before Mikan shuffled twoards him in an attempt to get him to sit down, worded for his health.

I shake my thoughts away and decide on going to find the pink haired one.

I run out of the club, running all over the 3rd island in an attempt to find the shark toothed mortal.

Huh, this man is good at hiding.

I knew he was on this island, for Monokuma has blocked off the exit for now until the class trial starts.

Right before I was about to give up on him, and leave before even getting to apologize or anything, I walked into the hospital to search around. I walked up the white stairs and enter a pitch-black room.

"Hello? Kazuichiii?" My voice laid heavy in the air, before a small whimper could be heard within the corner of the room.

"I-Im sorry...."

The voice sounded so broken..

I didn't wanna make another person cry, not another important person.

Not while they have a risk of dying, not when I might not have a chance of explaining myself...

Before I shut the door behind me, I hear another whimper and things shuffling around.

"P-PLEAse don't close the d-door...I don't like the dark..." I knew this was kazuichi at this point, the voice was wavery and cracked but The voice matched the mechanics.

I ended up not closing the door behind me, and opening the curtain instead to allow the light to flood into the room,

Right when the light hit the wooden floor, kazuichi's tear stained face came into view.

Now, I've got time to explain.