🔧𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤🐹

-Kazuichi's POV-

I shrunk into the dead silent corner of the empty and dark room I decided to run off to.

Why did I kiss Fuyuhiko? I wish I didn't Love Gundham...I wish I couldn't feel at all..

My thoughts cut short when a harsh been of light rushed into the room, showing me only the lining of a tall man.

Based on the fact his hair looks like a clothing hanger, I'm guessing it's Gundham.

Why did he wanna see me after what I've been doing? Isn't he disgusted in me? I wouldn't blame him if he did.

"Hello?? Kazuichi?"

His voice echoed and haunted me, I wish he couldn't see my pathetic form, but. I guess I can't run away from him forever.

"I-Im sorry.." I didn't know what else to say to him, but the awnser he got clearly shocked him, Gundhams stumbling a bit before holding onto the door.

Silence was all that was heard before I see the door almost being closed behind him, cashing a sad whimper to leave my pathetic lips,

Man, he probably thinks I'm just a week a** bastard...

"P-PLEAse...don't shut the door..." I curled myself even more into a ball before Gundham opened the black curtains to allow some light in, straining my already puffy and red eyes.

I look up to see Gundham with a deep frown on his face, he may be sad that I didn't accept his feelings.

"Kazzy, mind telling me whats wrong?"

The tears began to fall more, but the tension in the air faded once I heard the nickname leave the edge Lord's mouth.

"Well...I-I didn't mean to make you  feel bad...I don't ActUallY like Fuyuhiko I..." I laid my head on my slightly bruised knees, which are there from attempting to put apart an item awhile back, and try to block out the tears in my eyes.

The taller ultimate then kneeled down next to me, opening his arms in a welcoming manner. This is kind of out of character for him, but I'm happy he isn't mad. I lean forward to hug the one I've fallen for, leaning my head heavily on his shoulder.

"I can see why you'd be so stressed, kazzy. You don't have to be afraid. Hajime told me...well..how you have a sort of internalized homophobia. But there's nothing to be scared of because you are perfect the way you are...allow me to open your eyes to that fact" Gundham then gently kissed me on the cheek.

It wasn't a romantic kiss, it was more of a friendly and caring one. One that ressured me that it was okay, everything was gonna be okay. I didn't react negatively.

Maybe loving him is okay.

I let a low smile linger on my lips as I hide my face into Gundham's shoulder, the tears no longer streaking down my face.

"Now that I know you do actually have feelings, may I ask you to be my lover?" The question struck me by surprise, I knew we liked each other
, But I didn't know we were gonna act on those feelings. I now realize that Gundham dropped his god persona while he was here, which for some reason gave me joy..

"Gundham, I...Give me some time? I really think I like you I just...need some time to sort out my feelings!" I separated the man's arms to look him I the face to show I'm serious.

Surprisingly, he agreed to give me some time and reached out his bandaged hand to help me off the floor.

"Use as much time as you need, pink haired one" I steadily take his hand, giving him another slight hug before being interrupted by  hearing the announcement for the class trial.