🔧𝕠𝕙 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕🐹

A/n: I tried to make a serious chapter but it has some humor in the first part

But the second parts kinda sad-

Warnings: Gore, mentions of injury

-kazuichi's POV-

"Well, well, well....this is fantastic" Sonia has taken me back to the cage Fuyuhiko was in, locking up the air vent as tightly as she could before she started tying me up with some things wire.

"You ProbBaly like that, don't you?" The blonde tightened them around my wrists and backed up a bit to look at her work.

I couldn't help but laugh a little, even in the situation I'm in and feeling betrayed by a somewhat friend, I couldn't help it.

"I'm gay you mother fu-"

"Could you two keep it down? I'm tryin to sleep and think about my dead girlfriend!." Fuyuhiko adjusted his eye over to us that was  previously at the wall.

Now that I think about it, Fuyuhiko still has that trauma of losing Peko, he never really talked to anyone about it.

I'll talk to him later.

Well, if there is one.

"Oh shut up you fiesty boss baby !  Your lucky I gave you the option to hurt yourself or I hurt you...now I-"

DING DONG BING BONG

Wait a damn minute.

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

W a I t a d A M N M I N U T E.

The announcement?! It went off? For who? Who died? Who saw it?

"Sh*t...I bet that food girl saw the body...I should have disposed of it when I had the chance.." the princess's look looked as if she could kill with her eyes.

Scary.

I heard hurried footsteps tap on the concrete, and no other then chiaki stood in front of the cage.

"Sonia? I thought you were dead?" The gamer did nothing but lean against the cage, Akane in tow with somehow having food in her hand.

"What! Chiaki...you...WHAT THE HELL WOMAN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN! YOU KNOW ME-"

"COULD YOU TWO SHUT IT AND JUST TELL ME WHO THE HELL DIED!"  Fuyuhiko broke through the chains on his wrists, sitting up with the little energy he has left after breaking the hard metal. He was only hanging on by a thread by the looks of it..

"Fuyuhiko lay down! Your gonna hurt yourself mo-"

I was interuppted by Sonia breaking open the cage with her bare firsts in pure rage- damn she a stronk woman- only for Chiaki and Akane to come flooding in to untie me.

"Chiaki, you saw the body, right? Who's was it..." I was crossing my fingers it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Sadly, nekomaru has passed. Also before you also ask were I got food for Akane from, I had some in my backpack" I rubbed at the marks on my wrists from how tight the rope was, I could only imagine how hard it was for Fuyuhiko to lay down for such a long time with chains on..

I frowned, did Nekomaru really die that easily? I knew Sonia was behind it, no one really had to contemplate that. But why him out of all people? Wasn't she after Gundham?

Here I am again with so many questions that won't get answers.

"I was suprised to, the sacrafice is starting soon. So, I suggest to go let Gundham free before then." The gamer sat down with akane next to Fuyuhiko, to leave me to my boyfriend.