🔧𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥?🐹

Warning!! Blood, gore, and violence in this chapter!

-Gundham's POV-

I don't know how long it's been, but I know it's been awhile based on Sonia's constant leaving and re-entering of the cage I've been stuck in.

I thought she were to kill me off by now, but she seemed to have other ideas then that.

I've been trying to pry the information of those ideas from her, but she won't budge. She either leaves the important parts out or she ignores me completely.

I'm starting to feel...hopeless.

"Oh Gundham!~ I have a special surprise for you today!" Through-out the dreadful hours I've spent with this insane lady, she's only been slicing up my arms and chest with that knife she's had this whole time, and attempting to kiss me. I've tried to turn away from her acts of affection, but I've learned that only brings me more harm.

"What...what could you possibly want now..." my voice drags out hoarsly, but I couldn't care at the moment.

"Oh don't worry! I think your gonna love it~"

Out of no where, The sound of dreadful screams where heard from the prisons hallway. an unidentified person came in through the iron door  dragging in the one and only ultimate manager.

I forgot about nekomaru and Fuyuhiko. I've been so focused on everything around me, I haven't attempted to save them from any of this.

Well, if I could. I still should have tried to do something even if I'm chained here.

"What are...you planning to do? Sonia, what are..." Sonia had this playful smirk on her face. She looked so happy. But why? What is so amuzing?

Is she enjoying my suffering? Nekomaru's suffering?

Nekomaru was struggling quite a lot. He was tied up by mearly an extension cord and his mouth was duck tapped shut. My concern only grew more once I saw the clear injuries around the man's body, specifically around his ankles which look to have been beaten roughly.

How did Sonia manage to do this? So many questions that have yet to be answered...if they'll ever be answered.

"Well, look and see~"

The girl who stood before me sprawled nekomaru on the floor, not giving in to his obvious struggling and Thrashing. what she did next made my blood boil.

She took up that sharp knife she's been holding this whole time and without any hesitation what so ever, swung it deep into the man's chest with one blow up, before taking it back in it's previous position and stabbing him over and over again. His screams of terror booming within the cage.

Stab Stab Stab

Stab Stab Stab

Stab Stab Stab

Stab Stab

Stab

.....stab.

"NO! I DEMAND YOU TO STOP YOU HELLISH SNAKE! STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" I watched in horror as she continued to stab through the man's chest and stomach, hacking through his tough bones as nekomaru's screams slowly started to stop, signaling he's no longer alive.

The horrifying site of nekomaru's blood spread all around the cage floor. It made me sick to my stomach to see the fresh blood spread around me.

"You...YOU MONSTER!" I yanked my wrist at the chains, but to no avail, I couldn't get out of them. Sonia then began to walk over to me, her expression never changing.