12.

Ochaco's POV

We keep the infirmary sealed off. We do this to make sure there are no scents that can possibly alarm out patients or have the other villages so crazy when they smell their mates' distress hormones.

I walked back to the counsel houses. They were heavily gated but as part of the Secret Guard I was able to have access.

When I entered the room I saw All Might and the rest of the councilman/councilwoman. The boys were freaking out again over their mate. I really hope Izuku is their mate. I know that they would take good care of him.

"We have to keep looking" Shoto yelled

"Agreed" Denki said

"Our mark hasn't once flickered so we don't even know if our mate is alive." Bakugo yelled

"Your mate is alive. If they weren't the mark would have faded. You would have felt the pain of their death." Endeavor explained

"Um excuse me" i said

"Oh Ochaco what brings you here?" Councilwoman Bakugo asked me. Gosh I don't even know Bakugo's mom's name.

"I need to speak with Councilman All might regarding perimeter drills" that's our code for the Omega. The boys have been through so much and we didn't want to tell them we found another Omega until we could ensure his survival.

All Might excused himself from the table and followed me back to the infirmary. When we got there Izuku was walking around inspecting his room. I was told he was chained up so I'm sure it felt nice to be able to walk.

"Izuku" I asked. He flinched at his name and tried to hide by curling himself into a ball. out of all the Omega's that we've tried to save, he's the only boy.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get up" he said in a panic and started shaking. The pheromones that he gave off were a clear sign that he was in distress. 

"Hey, hey relax. It's okay. You're not in trouble. If anything this is a good sign" I said trying to help him relax

"Good? I'm good?" he questioned

"I brought All Might will me. Are you ready to see him?" I asked while he nodded his head.

All Might opened the door and sat down. Izuku stepped back. We could tell the boy was nervous.

"Hey. I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Toshinori Yagi but you may call me All Might"

"Hi.....ummm.....thank you for saving me" He whispered

"You're welcome. I'm sorry you had to endure what happened to you. If you ever want to talk about it. I'm here to listen."

"Hey Izuku. If you're up for it can you answer some questions" I asked

"questions?"

"Yes for your medical file" All might said

"Oh...okay"

"Do you have a family history of any illness?" I asked

"Not that I know of" Izuku responded 

"You don't have to answer about your dad, but is there a way we could contact your mother" All might asked 

"My.....my.....mom....is dead" he cried

"I'm so sorry. What was her name?" I asked 

"Inko" he whispered

This next question is kind of personal. When was your last heat?

"Heat? Ummmmm I've never had one"

"It's likely he was too malnourished for his body to go into heat." Recovery girl said as she entered his room.

Now now that's enough questions. Let's let mister Midoriya rest. He is still healing and we have to work on getting him to eat solid foods and hopefully gain some more weight.

"Okay recovery girl. I'll visit you every day okay Izuku"

"Oh okay" he whispered

All might and I left the room and went back to finish our work

****************************************************************************

All Mights POV

Inko.....it can't be. That was Aya Kawakami's sister's name. Could this kid really be my nephew? I never met my sister in law but she was my wife's twin after all. Could that explain why this kid looks just like my late wife?

I shook the idea out of my head and when I got back to the council room I had to pry Bakugo off Denki because the two were fighting again. I really hope Izuku is their mate. They all need to relax and go back to how they were before.