21.

(Kirishima's POV)

I woke up before the rest of my mates. They all looked beautiful while they slept. Part of me felt sad because I knew someone was missing. It'll feel complete when Izuku joins us.

I make my way down stairs and I hear humming. I searched the house because I wanted to know where this sound was coming from.

I finally made my way to the sun room. This is where we get our plants. Most of them die and we just replaced them but these past few months they've been doing good. Maybe my mom was taking care of them. I had given her a Key and she has a plant quirk.

When opened the door I saw Izuku humming songs as he tended to the plants. So he's the one that has been taking care of them. He's the reason that they've been thriving.

The sun was still rising so the sunshine was radiating off of him. He hadn't noticed me yet but it was beautiful to take him in.

His head turned to me and i saw his smile. My Omega has come along way since we found him.

"Good morning Eijiro" he said with a smile

"Good morning. So you're the one that has been tending to these. They're starting to grow flowers"

"Yes. When I can't sleep sometimes I come down here to think or care for them. They were pretty neglected when i arrived so I figured that I would nurture them" he laugh

"Do you need help?" I asked

"Well I have to weed some of them. I can show you how to do that"

"Okay." I replied

I got done on my knees and was beside him. This is the closest I've been to him. He showed me what to do without damaging the plants. He was smiling so much and I was happy to see that smile.

I was lost in his eyes and I didn't feel myself caress his cheek. After a few moments I felt guilty. I didn't ask to touch him.

"Izuku I'm so sorry"

"No Eijiro.....it's okay" he said "that was kind of nice" he whispered

"Can I do it again?" I asked

"Y-yes" he replied

I raised my hand to caress his cheek and he started to turn red. I wasn't sure if he was embarrassed or blushing.

"Eijiro" he said with tears in his eye

"Why are you crying?"

"Because.....it's so gentle. The last time I felt a hand on my face I was getting slapped. But this is different. This makes me feel safe" he explained

"Of course this is gentle. I'm your Alpha. You're meant to feel loved and safe when you're around me. I hate that people hurt you. You don't have to worry about that happening here."

Izuku lunged himself towards me and I almost feel over. We were still in the floor and I moved my legs so that he was between my legs. His nose was in my glands and he was purring. This meant that he was happy. I wrapped my arms around him and I continued to allow him to scent me.

"You smell so good. It makes me think of summer" he said

"Can I?" I said as I moved my nose closer to his glands. He lifted his neck upward which meant he was giving me permission to take in his lavender and honey blossom scent.

I don't know how long we were in that position scenting each other but I didn't want this to end. My Omega has accepted me as his Alpha.

*****************************************
No ones POV

The rest of the Alpha's woke up and began to search the house for their mate.

When they walked towards the sun room they witnessed their Omega accepting another Mate.

The remaining two felt a pang if hurt in their stomach waiting to see when their Omega will choose them.