32. (M)

(Denki's POV)

Awwww my sweet bunny. He looked so tired after being taken by Shoto and Kirishima. But he wants all of us tonight. We're all going to fill up our mate with our pups. I let him relax on Shoto because I wanted to make sure he soaked up their cum into his womb.

When he got back up to look at me I took him off of them and had him on his back. Bakugo was exhausted after the fucking I gave him but he still needed to mark Izu. He needed to claim his omega. With that bite Izuku got a second win and he pounced on Bakugou.

"Kacchan" he moaned before licking his neck. The rest of us laid in bed and watched out Omega have his way with Bakugo. I caught him looking at Bakugo's body. Seeing my bunny attack him like this only confirmed it and it made me so desperate to fuck him.

Bakugo's POV

As soon as I placed my mark, izuku jumped on top of me.

"Kacchan" he moaned and began to lick my glands. The feeling was amazing. His hands traced my arms and he was kissing my chest. He was so lost in lust that i didn't even notice that he slipped my cock inside him. I'm supposed to be an Alpha and take control but honestly i prefer to be more on the submissive side. To see my omega take me and ride me was such a turn on.

He was literally being devoured moments ago and he was still so tight. His tongue was now tracing my chest and that caused me to jerk upwards. I slipped more inside him and he took this opportunity to place his bite. He was so obsessed with my chest that he placed his mark right below my collar bone. He knew that with the shirts I wear this will be seen. I didn't care. I want the world to know that he's my mate.

I had to fight back from coming as i felt Denki also sleep inside.

"Ahhhhhhh so good" Izuku moaned.

The two of us pounded into our little omega until he came again. He was looking so drained and I knew we had to finish soon. but the moans that left his mouth were amazing. To finally have him fully accept us, to be bonded to my mates this way. Ii didn't want this to end.

"So tired bunny" Denki said "do you want us to stop"

"No......please......no.......i.....need" Izuku said between our thrust

"Need what bunny?"

"Pups......you......kacchan.......please" He moaned

"Bunny you sound so sexy when you beg for us" Denki said

As soon as he begged please I released into his hole, shortly after I felt Denki do the same. We stayed there until we felt his womb soak up the last bit of our fluids. As soon and we moved him off of us he went into the center of our bed and fell asleep.

After everything he's done he needs to sleep. The rest of us marked each other and we followed our Omega into bed and went to sleep.