40.

Kirishima's POV

(4 weeks later)

"I hate seeing him like this"

"I know me too but we all know the side effects of the tea plus he gets his injection so side effects have always been worse" Denki replied

"I'll go check on him" Kacchan said

"I'll make him some ginger tea. That's been helping him" Shoto replied

Izu has been sick for the last two weeks. He recently asked recovery girl to up his dosage on his fertility medication so we knew he would feel sicker. We just all hated seeing him this way. It's like we could all feel his pain. He hasn't left the house in 2 weeks because he feels so weak. Our poor Omega. He's doing this for us because he wants to give us a pup. Yes we all want one too but before Izu we agreed on adoption. Maybe he will consider it too.

"Bunny come here" Denki said as Izu finally left the bathroom. He cuddled Denki on the sofa and he looked exhausted. He had bags under his eyes and looked pale.

"Here. this should help soothe you" shoto said while handing him the ginger tea.

"Thank you all so much. You're all so loving and have been respectful of my choices. I'm sorry if i'm a burden" Izu said with tears

"Don't say that" Kacchan said

"He's right Bunny. We all love you, you're not a burden. You're out perfect, beautiful, amazing Omega"

"We want to do this too" I said

"If anything we should thank you. You're the one going through way more to try and grow our family." Shoto said

When Izu finished his tea we all cuddled on the sofa with him. Our mate needed us to show him just how much he is loved. Even though he's been with us for a while I know he still has bad dreams of his abuse and has times where he thinks he disappoints us. I wish he didn't feel like that. 

*********************************************************************************

I didn't notice that we all fell asleep but I awoke to the sound of Izu throwing up again. He left the door wide open and I saw him was hunched over and crying. It looks like he didn't make it at first because his shirt was covered.

I went back to my mate to let them know.

"Izu is throwing again. He's covered. I'm going to take a bath with him. Can someone clean the bathroom." I said

"I'll do it" Kacchan volunteered

"I'll start the washing machine to clean the clothes" Denki said

"I'll get him medicine and pick out some clean clothes for him.

When our mate saw us all caring for him, he was crying. I helped him strip off the dirty clothes and I carried him upstairs to the bathroom that has a tub. The water was warm and he was laying against my chest. He seemed so relaxed and eventually fell asleep. I looked down at his stomach and saw more bruises and he looked swollen.

My poor omega. I hate that he's in pain.

We stayed in the bath for 20 minutes before Shoto came upstairs to help me get him out the tub.

We wrapped him in his favorite fluffy towel and we were careful not to wake him up.

We carefully put a long T-shirt that stopped at his thighs mid way and placed Izu in our bed. He covered him with a nice fluffy blanket and we gathered around him to provide him with comfort.