36. (M)

Izuku's POV

When I got home I saw all my mates sitting on the sofa watching a movie. They all looked sad and as a surprise i jumped in the air and landed on the sofa

"What the hell" Bakugo yelled

"Bunny you scared me" Denki fake cried

Eijiro and Shoto had the look of shock on their faces.

i got up from the sofa "Awwww did I scare my big bad alpha's" I laughed. When I thought about what Recovery girl told me my laugh faded and it was replaced by tears.

"Bunny don't cry we're not mad with you" Denki said as he placed kisses on my forehead.

"No it's not that. Recovery girl said I can't get pregnancy because my hormone levels are really low. I feel like a bad omega"

I looked up and all my mates were crushed.

"Don't say that. You're not a bad omega you're perfect." Shoto said

"Did she say anything else?" Eijiro asked

"She said there was a treatment but that it wasn't a forsure fix."

"What kind of treatment?" Bakugo asked

"Well i have to get injections 4 times a day. We all have to drink a tea. In alpha's it makes you produce more sperm and in omega's it makes us able to take more"

"Take more?" Shoto asked

"Ummm it could make me pregnant with more than one pup" I said embarrassingly

"When does it start" Denki asked

"The medication and tea will arrive in a few days"

"Hmmmm imagine our bunny being filled with multiple pups. Do you want that bunny? Do you want to soak up every drop of us?" Denki said while trailing his fingers over my pants causing me to become hard and causing me to drip with slick

I moaned into his kiss I knew I wouldn't get pregnant during this mating but once i'm on the injections pretty soon we will have our babies.

"Answer me Bunny?"

"Y-yes alpha" I moaned as we continued to kiss

Denki broke the kiss and said "Did you hear that. Bunny wants us"

Denkin continued to kiss me and I felt one of my mates behind me. Vanilla. I knew by his scent that it was Kacchan. He didn't even prep me. I instantly felt him fill me. I moaned and held on to Denki. I was holding on to him for support because I felt my knees get weak. I buried my face into his shirt.

"Bunny don't do that. We all want to see your face. We want to hear you moan. You look so beautiful especially when you moan while taking in one of our cocks" Before going back to attacking my lips

Denki always spoke so vulgar when we mated. At first it embrarassed me but after a while i've grown used to hearing him say those things.

Shoto and Eijiro were under me and they each took turns taking me into their mouths. I felt a shiver down my spine and clenched more on Denki and let out another loud moan. I could no longer keep them low. my mates were ravishing me.

My kisses with Denki became more lustful.

"Good Bunny. Don't hide that beautiful. Do you think you can stand here while we rotate so that we can all get a turn?" he asked

"Y-yes........I want you...all" I moaned out as Kacchan assaulted my prostate over and over

After Kacchan finished inside me Shoto got up from his knees to take Denki's place. Kacchan and Denki were now on their knees and Eijiro was inside me. They all rotated to get a turn and when I could no longer stand even with the support of one of my mates, I was carried on to the sofa and I felt myself drift off to sleep.