31. (M)

(Shoto's POV)

This beautiful omega. My omega. My Izuku. I was determined to be the first one to enter him. Before his heat we agreed to go in order of who he scented first. I placed two fingers in his puckering hole and slick instantly leaked. He came on my fingers and at the moment I placed my bite. I was the first one to claim this spot. I left enough room for Bakugo's mark to be placed under mine. When I looked up, Kirishima had already came and I could finally hear him moan as I fingered his hole that was soon to be mine.

Alpha.....th...there" he panted while thrusting his hips to meet my hand.

"Here" I wickedly said and I pushed down on his prostate and activated my quirk but just on my fingertips so that he could feel a cooling sensation

"Ahhhhhhhh" he let out. His moan was so beautiful that even Bakugo and Denki stopped to look at the beautiful face he was making. We were all in awe as he orgasmed for the second time and began to twitch.

I laid on my back and pulled him on top of me. His legs buckled but then he looked at me with those lustful eyes and I could help but push him done on my throbbing cock.

"It......it's big.....mmmmm so full"

I let him get used to this new feeling and I started to guide his hips to grind on me. So much slick was poured out of his hole I could feel a puddle underneath me. He was side by side with Denki and our little Omega almost pulled him out of Bakugo so that he could mark Denki's chest. Seeing that was so hot. I pulled him close to my chest and rammed faster inside of him

"Ahhhhhhhhh so good" he moaned into my ear. His eyes started to roll back and just as he was about to sit back up I felt Kirishima enter him. I almost came at the feeling of not only having Izuku tight around me but also feeling Kirishima rubbing against me.

(Izuku's POV)

"Fuck" I moaned as I  felt Eijiro's dick slip inside me. I had prepared for pain but all I received was unmistakable pleasure. I feel so full. My body is on fire because it's ready to be filled with their pumps.

"So........good" I moaned and laid back on Eijiro's chest. I was so tired but I didn't want to stop. I still had two more alpha's that my body craved and I haven't marked Kacchan. Eijiro could sense that I was tired so he scooped up my legs and now I was in his arms. He and shoto were still inside me but he was the one guiding my body down on them. This was slower but it felt so good.

I couldn't even moan I was too drunk on the pleasure I was receiving. He began slamming me down harder and they both were nipping at my prostate. It was just a tease.

"More' I whispered in Eijiro's ear

"Anything for you" he said while nuzzling into my gland

He keping going faster and slamming me harder. I looked at shoto and to see how much pleasure he was receiving was pure ecstasy. I couldn't help it and my cum shot out all over his chest.

In that moment Eijiro set me down and both him and Shoto were slamming into me. I turned to see Denki's and Kacchan and they were done. And both were watching me lustfully as i was being devoured  by two alpha's at the same time.

My moans increased and Denki's used his fingers to trace my lips. "Bunny you look so tired are you sure you don't want to sleep?" he playfully asked me

Nothing but moans left my lips.

"Answer me" he said in his alpha voice

"No....I'm....mmmmmmmm.....not....done" i managed to say

"How so" he said

Was this his thing? Did he like me slurring my words while I was getting fucked

"uuhhhhh........I......n-need....you......kacchan.....pups"

"Wait so you're saying that after these two beautiful mates finish painting your insides you want us to do the same?" Denki said

This man keeps teasing me. It's hard to speak when your prostate is being pounded

"Y-yes Alpha.........I want........everyones....pups"

Just then I hear Shoto and Eijiro groan at the same time while i feel them both feeling me up with their pups.