20.

(Izuku's POV)

After my shower, we all ate and talked. I took in most of the conversation just listening to my mates. Bakugo and Eijiro were talking about how they were able to strengthen their quirks. I was sad that I didn't have one but I know that they still loved me.

Shoto suggested that we all watch a movie. They all sat on the sofa and I was in the kitchen making microwave popcorn. I set the bowls on the coffee table and sat in the lounge chair. I never cuddled with them on the sofa. I just watched. Denki was between bakugos legs and Bakugo has his arms wrapped on Denki's waist. Eijiro was lying with his head on Denki's lap with his let stretched out. Shoto pulled Eijiro's legs into him and that made Eijiro purr.

I watched from afar and I felt sad because I wanted to join them. I used all my strength to get up off my chair and I walked in front of everyone. I looked at Shoto and I sad next to him. I snuggled into him and pulled his arm so that it was wrapped around me. I nuzzled into his neck to smell him. His scent relaxed me and we all watched the movie.

*********************************

No One's POV

Denki, Kirishima, Shoto and Bakugo all made their way into their shared room after the movie. Izuku said his goodnights and went to his room.

The four men laid in bed and cuddled each other.

"Did you see him tonight" Denki asked

"Yeah I did, I was surprised to see him come up to one of us" kirishima said

"Guys don't hate me but I felt a bit jealous. I've never felt this way with any of you scenting each other but seeing Izuku show only Shoto affection made me a bit sad and jealous" Bakugo whined

"Don't be jealous, he'll warm up to everyone" Shoto said while placing a soft kiss on Bakugo lips.

The Alpha smiled looking at his mate

"It's the first time he's done that and I'm proud of him" Denki said while smiled.

"Actually we've done that before"

"What?" The other Alphas said in unison

"When? How long has this been going on?" Kirishima growled

"Hey don't do that. We don't growl at our mate" Denki said

"I'm sorry" Kirishima said

"It happened before dinner. I was playing the piano and all of sudden he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't even know he was watching. He scented me and pulled away. I walked up to him and he allowed me to hug him and he gave me permission to scent him too" Shoto explained

The other alphas were both happy and sad. They were happy that their omega was opening up but sad that he still hasn't opened up to them.

"We just have to take it slow. He's obviously feeling more comfortable with us so we just have to show him more often that we're trustworthy" Denki explained.

The alphas all kissed each other good night and went to sleep.