23.

(Bakugo's POV)

I woke up this morning listening to my mate's talk. The three of them were talking about how they think Izuku is getting closer to accepting us. He still sleeps in his own room as much as we don't want to rush him, we're all getting restless.

I went to the bathroom to shower. Izuku was still asleep. I peaked through the door and I couldn't help but admire how cute he is. When I walked downstairs I could hear a partial conversation.

"Yeah he came down here last night and I taught him how to bake and then we scented each other" I hear Denki say

"Awesome. He's been hugging me more and he's getting more confident when talking to me" Shoto said

"Yeah when we scented yesterday he's been sneaking some hand holding" Kirishima said

Honestly I feel sad. I feel left out. My Omega has shown more love to my alpha's and not me. I hate this feeling. Was this because I yelled at him? Most times he looks at me and darts his eyes away when I look back at him.

"Hey guys. If anyone needs me I'm going to get more training in. i want to be able to control my quirk better"

"What about breakfast?" Denki asked

"I'm not hungry" I replied

**************************************************************

(Izuku's POV)

When I woke up I rolled in my bed and just smelled all the items that i was given. I am so happy that I'm finally giving my mates a chance. They have been nothing but kind and loving. They are all amazing.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I smelled bacon so I know that Denki made bacon and probably waffles. When I walked down the stairs I heard their laughter and it made me so happy.

They all looked my way and smiled. I took another leap of faith and gave each of them a hug while burying my nose into their glands. I took in each of their unique scents and smiled. I didn't see Bakugo so I walked into the dining room and he wasn't there.

"Hey, where did Bakugo go?" I asked while walking back into the kitchen.

"Oh he went to the training room" Shoto said

"Okay. I'll see him when I'm done eating" I laughed

*******************************************************************

I've walked to the training room. I've never really been here because I don't have a quirk. This is something that my mates will have with each other that I won't have. Part of me feels jealous, I feel left out.

When I look through the glass door I see Bakugo using his quirk to try and fly. I've always been looking at him from afar because I can't help but stare at him. Out of all my mates he's the only one that wear's v cut shirts and sleeveless shirts. His arms and chest are always exposed and I catch myself constantly looking at him. I don't want to come off as a pervert so i look away when i see that he catches me staring.

I walked in hoping that he didn't notice me. I'm just shy around him. I watched as he was flying through the air. That wasn't even his quirk but he was using the one he had to do something so amazing.

When he looked back at me I froze