26.

Izuku's POV

I woke up and all I saw was white. My body feels off and I feel the need to throw up. I see Ochaco and Recovery girl above me and i smiled. Wait why are they in my room?

I shot up out of bed and realized that I was in the infirmary. "Why am I here?" I asked

"Your mates found you in bed. You were unconscious" Ochaco explained

"What's wrong with me?" I asked

"Well judging by your exam, you have entered a state of preheat." Recovery girl explained

"What's that?" I asked 

"Well it's when your body gets ready to start your heat cycle. It happens about once a month and can last up to 5 days. They usually once at 16 but seeing as how that's when the abuse started you body was probably under too much stress to start the heating process. But since you were so malnourished that could be another reason you never experienced it until now."

Even though she explained this to me I was still confused "What does this mean?" i asked

"Well to put it simply, you're now going to be able to have children. This is still preheat so your actual heat won't begin for another day or two. If you're not ready to mate we do have pills to help. You can also stay here until it's over before returning to your mates"

I listened to her options but my head was so full. I could now carry a baby. The Omega in me felt this sense of joy. To be able to give my mates a child. To give them 100% of my being. To show them just how much I love them. They have all taken care of me. They never rushed me. They never made me feel pressure. These last two week I've even snuck a few kisses and even though they were pecks they never tried to get me to go further. I didn't want to stop this. I don't want to hide from them. They have all saved themselves until they found me. They could have still had sex with each other even after i got there but they wanted to wait for me.

"Hey Izuku are you okay? You kind of spaced out" Ochaco said

"I-I'm fine." I said to her. I turned my head to Recovery girl

"Yes?" she asked

"It's okay. I want this. I want to mate with them"

"Yay!" Ochaco said with glee. "Since you have multiple mates we need to go shopping i can help you pick out some sexy outfits if you want"

"O-Okay" my voice trailed

She released me from the medical bay and I saw all four of my mates sitting there. One could have stayed with me but the fact that all four were here made me feel even more sure about this.

"Hey are you okay? What was wrong?" Shoto asked

"I'm fine. I'm just........dehydrated" just looking at them made me thirsty. Thank goodness I didn't say that last part out loud.

"Well as long as you're okay then we're okay." Bakugo said

"Let's take you home you need rest" Kirishima said while giving me a hug

"Actually.....um.....I want to go somewhere."

Are you sure?" Denki asked me

"Yes.....I need to get things"

"Where do you want to go?" Shoto asked

"Well actually I want to go somewhere with Ocahco"

The 4 of them looked sad but they respected my decision and said that I needed to drink water while i was out. I smiled. Yes I'm sure of this. I want this.