19.

Izuku's POV

It's been 3 months since I've been living with my mates. I finally opened up about my past to them because I didn't want to keep any secrets.

They tried to find my father but the village where I lived in was abandoned 

Part of me still feels like my mates might reject me but I wanted them to know my limits. I told them that I was still triggered by yelling and loud noises. I told them that I didn't like the snow because oftentimes it would cover the floor of the cellar and I would freeze. I told them I don't feel comfortable with anyone grabbing my wrist or ankles since my father would switch my shackles every few months.

"Izu you don't have to answer this if you don't want, but do you have any limits with sex?" Denki ask

I still wasn't ready for that and I guess they were nervous to ask me about it.

"We heard that sometimes Omega's get abused......Physically ans sexually" Shoto's voice trailed off

"Ummmm I never had sex before." I whispered embarrassingly and lowered my head. But I'm one of the lucky ones. I heard about Omega's being used for breeding.

They probably already did it with each other and the thought made me sad because I wasn't sure if I would live up to their expectations? What if I was bad at it and they didn't want me? What if they had needs that I couldn't meet.

When I looked up it's like they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey don't be embarrassed" Eijiro said

"To be honest the most any of us has done with each other is kissing and ummm other stuff......well the point is none of us had actual sex" Bakugo said

"Why?" I asked

"Because we wanted to wait to receive Bakugo's mark. We had a plan to have sex once we all soul bonded. But once we noticed your mark we stopped" Denki explained

"You stopped because of me?"

Great. what if they hate me because I prevented them from bonding and having sex.

"Yeah. It didn't feel right to experience something without our mate there" Shoto said

Part of me felt sad that they couldn't continue their relationship but I was happy to know that they were waiting for me.

*****************************************

A few days later I was roaming the house because I still kept getting lost. There were 8 bedrooms alone. I found 4 out of the 5 bathrooms in this house. There was a training room, a study filled with books, a room completed dedicated to plants and flowers, the kitchen, a wonderful dining room, the living room and an art room. There was a pool and a nice patio. Even though all of this land was shared each house had their own yard and privacy.

While I was roaming I heard such beautiful music. I've heard it a few times since I've been here but I never knew he was actually playing. The door was partly open and I could see Shoto playing the piano.

The way the music fluttered through the air made my heart skip a beat. I started to feel a little warm because I've never felt this way before.

I opened the door and without skipping a note Shoto turned his head and smiled at me. He looked so beautiful and I couldn't think straight. Before I knew it my arms were wrapped around him from behind and i pressed my nose into his glands and took in that beautiful Mint scent. I felt relaxed and safe.

When I realized what I did I let go. Shoto got up slowly and walked over to me. He reached for me but I didn't move. I wasn't scared. I let this man, My mate, take me in his arms. I felt his face lower to my neck and I gave him access to sniff me.

This exchange was so simple, so normal. I've seen my mates do this to each other but this was the first time I had allowed anyone to do this me. He was the first person that I sniffed.

He raised his head from my neck and looked me in the eyes. I was captivated. I let his cup my face and his places his forehead on mine.

"Thank you" he said

"For what?" I asked

"For trusting me. For allowing me to scent you" he said 

I started to blush but I didn't try to run. Shoto was my mate. I was meant to feel safe in my mates arms.

"C-can I do this again" I asked

"Yes. You can do this whenever you want to. You don't need to ask me. If I ask you will I be able to do this again?"

"Y-Yes, I trust you" I replied 

We smiled and I left the room. I headed back to my room to shower before dinner. Denki was the cook in this house and he made all our meals. No one else could cook and I was too scared to try.