The FORBIDDEN Series

Hello all! It's nice of you to stick around for these confused, messed up kids.

I know a bunch of you are confused with how this series is going to play out so I'll just dive right into it.

The Forbidden series will NOT just be stories about Chris and Ariana. Their story is just the start of many others.

Their story is Volume 1 of the series which includes Books I and III. Book II (Against the Odds) is already up and obviously it's not their story. This series is going in chronological order, depending on time. The second book takes place the same summer Chris goes to college--this summer basically. No one needs to read it if they don't want to since it's a standalone.

Book III will start posting in early September, I'll let y'all know when I settle on a definite date. I know, I know, it seems far but it's not. Not really. I'm just working on a bunch of shit right now and I'm hoping Book II is a short story and I'll finish it by the time I have to start the third one.

I'll let you guys know though, the title of the sequel is 'Untimely Love' and it will mostly be from Chris's POV. I'm already working on a cover--multiple covers until I find the right one. I'll be posting on my Instagram story for feedback as I go. I've had a vow of not putting guys on any of my book covers (I love my girls, sue me) but I'm going to have a few exceptions, with this being one of them.

I really don't want to give too much away but our baby boy is going to go through so much stuff and quite frankly, he deserves his own book. We'll get some chapters from Ari's POV, obviously, but the sequel is mostly Chris's.

I'll let you guys in on what I have for Book IV in the series. 

For those of you who've read HCMG. You know Andrea and that girl she was dating toward the end of the book? Even if you don't remember who she is, yah girl's story is coming.

I honestly cannot wait for that one specifically because some of your faves from HCMG and Forbidden Attraction is going to be in there. It's gonna be fun.

There's going to be a fifth, and maybe a sixth book but I'm not saying too much on those because I don't want to give anything away yet.

Just know, I have a lot planned for these crazy ass people and I can't wait for you guys to be a part of it.

So, in the meantime, we're taking this one book at a time and I'm gonna try and stay on top of my updates and writing so I stay on track. I'm a perfectionist.

I still can't believe this book is over. And I might (MIGHT) put up the third book (Untimely Love) and update some chapters throughout the summer to show how Chris is doing and coping with his changes.

Hopefully, this isn't too confusing, but if there are any questions, I'm happy to answer them if I can. Don't ask me for spoilers though.