chapter 8: the party continues

-Kenny's POV-

I leaned against the countertops in Tokens kitchen and played a drinking game with myself. I would take a sip everytime Clyde called me bro, everytime Kyle and Cartman would get into an argument, everytime Bebe would use "literally" in a sentence incorrectly, and everytime Stan came into the kitchen begging us for our attention. This could be a dangerous game, I remember thinking to myself. Suddenly, I saw a very crossed Y/n stumbling into the kitchen where we resided. She took a look around the kitchen and squinted at every single one of us.

"Y/n, are you looking for someone?" Clyde asked, setting his drink down on the table.

Y/n just gave us a slow blink and went through the kitchen.

"Poor girl, she's totally gone," Bebe said as she checked her reflection in her phone. The conversation picked up again but I couldn't focus on it anymore. I tapped my fingers on my can and looked at the front door. Y/n had gone out the front door awhile ago and still hadn't come back.

Worried that she might've left with a shady character, I made my way to the front door. When I reached it, I was met by an upset Y/n.

I sat my drink down, "Are you o-"

Y/n ran to me and hugged me. Her drunken tears soaked my shirt.

"Oh, Kenny, I'm such a dumbass! Why didn't anyone tell me Craig was gay!" She sobbed.

I stifled a laugh, "What happened?"

Still buried in my chest she began, "Well I thought that Craig and I... I thought we were flirting a-all night but I guess I got...I think I got the wrong IDEAAAA!"

I patted her back and wrapped my arm around her shoulder to steady her. I took her to the couch in the living room and sat in between her and that drunk sonuvabitch, Stan.

"I'm sorry for be-being so annoying, Kenny," she said wiping her nose, "It's not even that big of a deal...I just..I just really liked him."

Her head fell onto my shoulder and she sniffed a few more times. I was completely stoked that she liked Craig over some random straight guy at school. Thank you, Craig, for your homosexuality. She began to drunkenly ramble. I just sat and nodded in agreement to whatever she was saying, holding her hand in an effort to calm her down. I looked over at Stan, who sat to my right. He was still drinking his bottle of Jim Beam and calling Wendy over and over again.

"Dude, give it up man. Call her when you're sober," I whispered to Stan, trying not to let Y/n know I wasn't paying attention.

Stan just scoffed at me and tried calling Wendy again.

Next thing I knew, the back doors slid open.

"Y/N!" Tweek, Red, and Jimmy said pretty much simultaneously.

They ran to the couch and pushed Stan off.

"What the fuck guys?!" Stan said as he fell to the floor. He groaned but stayed on the ground, clutching his phone and bottle of bourbon.

At the sight of her friends, Y/n started to sob again. She reached out her hands and pulled the three of them in for a hug. Those three of them absolutely reeked of weed.

"I don't know whY I'M STILL CRYING!" She sobbed into her hands. Red looked at me quizzically, but I just smiled and shook my head. Y/n started to go off about why she was upset.

Red dried Y/n's face with her thumb, Tweek sat by Y/n's knees and rested his head on her lap. Her hands ran through Tweeks shaggy hair like she was petting a dog. Jimmy leaned on his crutches and tried to cheer her up with a crappy joke. I smiled at the scene. Y/n was the first new person to move to our little town in years. It was such a change to have a new, attractive girl at South Park High...No one knew how to keep it in their pants...and I wanted to protect her from all the other pervs at school.

I looked at Stan, who was still laying on the floor, and groaned. He was one of my best pals, without a doubt. I just couldn't believe how bad he screwed things up with Y/n. Thank God he did though.

"Kenny, hello?? Earth to Kenny," Red waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. What?"

"Hey, I'm taking Y/n back to my place. You're the most sober out of all of us, can you unlock her phone and text her dad?"

I obliged and did just that. Red and Tweek took each of Y/n's hands and started to walk towards the front door.

"Hey! Wait!" I walked up to the trio, "Y/n, you should call me tomorrow when you're feeling better, ok?"

She snorted and replied with a kiss to my cheek (well she missed my cheek and kissed the side of my nose.) They walked out the door and down the street. I watched them walk away until they disappeared.

-Red's POV-

"Dad! Y/n and Tweek are staying over!!!" I yelled down at the basement when we got back to my house.

The three of us walked upstairs clumsily and laughed hysterically at the sounds of our shoes hitting the wooden steps. Once we got to my room, we stripped of our sweaty, musty outfits and threw on some pajamas. Y/n got cuddled into my bed before Tweek and I were done changing.

"Thank god we're built the same, Rebecca," Tweek teased me with my real name as he pulled on some old sweatpants of mine, "or else I wouldn't be able to steal your clothes."

I hit his shoulder before climbing into bed next to Y/n. She rested her head on my chest and drifted in and out of consciousness. Tweek and I started to gossip about our dating lives. Y/n would only join in every five minutes to ask a question or make a stoned statement. At around two in the morning, we all decided to hit the hay. Tweek and I had slumber parties pretty much every other week so we were used to sharing my bed. But now that Y/n was here, we would have to learn how to strategically get us all to fit in my full sized bed.

Y/n was squished between Tweek and I. She rolled over to her side and threw her arm over my stomach. She was half asleep but she gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for being so cool Red...Redbecca...Becky..." she slurred her words together before turning to Tweek, "And thank you for being so cool Tweek. Love you guys."

After she said her last words, she almost immediately started to snore softly. I flipped the lamp off, "G'night guys."

I rolled over to face Y/n. Her arms were gently wrapped around my waist. The moonlight peeked through my windows and made her skin illuminate in the darkness. Her breaths were long and drawn out, her eyes fluttered as she dreamed, her mouth was slightly agape and let out small whimpers every so often.

Fuck. I'm totally falling for her.