chapter 17: fight! fight! fight!

your POV

"And then we kissed and I don't know why...but it just happened! Kenny and I are only on a break, so it's not like I'm some crazy cheater...right?"

I sat up in bed and looked at my friends, who were sprawled out on my carpet.

"Oh, babe," Red said, pulling her knees to her chest.

"What do I do?"

Red and Tweek blinked at me.

"Seriously, you guys."

"Well, personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You are on a break! And it was just one kiss! If Kenny finds out, he probably won't be too mad," Red answered.

"Well, I don't know. You guys aren't officially broken up so it could hurt his feelings pretty bad. Plus, Kenny and Kyle are best friends...Oh God, I'm sure Kenny already knows!" Tweek started to bite at his nails, but Red swatted his hand away from his mouth.

"Tweek, come on. You can't be serious!" Said Red.

"I mean, I don't know! I think Y/n should apologize"

"Well Kenny McCormick is the biggest floozy at South Park High-"

"Yeah, but he still has feelings!"

"Maybe in his dick, but not in his heart!"

I threw a pillow at each of them to get them to shut up, "Okay, okay guys. I'll figure this out on my own."

The night carried on and we did our usual sleepover activities. Everything was fine, but I was too distracted to fully enjoy my company. The next morning, Dad and Mr. Donovan returned from their fishing trip with Jimbo and Ned. He pretty much slept all day to get all the beer out of his system and to prepare for a full week of work. At dinner on Sunday night, Dad informed Cam and me that the Cartmans were to start moving in the following Wednesday. I groaned but decided to keep it at that. There was nothing I could do to stop it, and plus, I had my own problems to worry about.

Monday morning on the way to school, I was sick to my stomach. Cam was playing his annoying music way too loud and the thought of seeing Kenny or Kyle in the parking lot was making me sweat.

I reached over and turned the stereo down.

"Yo, what was that for?!"

"I just need peace and quiet for the next few minutes until we get to school."

"Whatever."

I turned into the parking lot and saw, not only Kenny's truck, but Kyle's nice black Range Rover.

I exhaled with a, "Fuck," and pulled into my spot. Cam got out and ran to Ike, but I just closed my eyes and leaned back into my seat.

I slowly got out of my car and looked for Red. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the blonde McCormick and the ginger Broflovski charge at one another. At first I thought they were just wrestling, you know, like friends do. But this turned into a serious fight. Out of pure instinct, I ran to the brawling boys.

"She's my girlfriend you fucking FUCK!" Kenny yelled as he shoved Kyle.

"Not anymore! You're on a break, asshole!" Kyle got low and tried to knock Kenny off his feet.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!" Kenny screamed as he dodged Kyle and swung at his jaw.

A crowd formed around the boys and people started cheering and chanting, "Go Kenny! Go Kyle! Fuck 'em up!"

I ran up to the fight and tried to break it up. I got caught in the crossfire and ended up getting my shit rocked. I held my nose and leaned over.