Part 1

The plane ride was quiet, it was nighttime after all. Jotaro, Joseph, Kakyoin, and Avdol were sitting near the windows of the plane, asleep. They all heard a noise and woke up. It was a sound of a bug, a beetle in fact. Jotaro gets up from his seat.

"A... a rhinoceros beetle? No... a stag beetle!" Jotaro said.

"Avdol, is that a Stand? Are we already encountering another Stand user?" Joseph said worryingly.

"It is very possible. It could be a bug-shaped Stand." Avdol said. The bug flew around to the bottom of the seats, finding a place to hide.  

"It hid in the shadows of the seats..." Joseph said.

"Wh-Where did it go?" Avdol said. They all looked around for the beetle until Kakyoin saw it. 

"Jojo! It's on the side of your head!" Kakyoin said. "I-It's huge! It has to be a Stand. That bug has to be a Stand!" 

The bug stuck out his tongue. "But leave this to me." Jotaro said.

"B-Be careful." Joseph said.

"I've heard there is a  user of a bug Stand that likes to rip out the tongues of it's victims." Avdol said. Jotaro used Star Platinum to hit the bug, but the beetle dodged.

"It dodged. I-I can't believe it! It's faster than Star Platinum, whose speed and precision are such that it can grasp bullets." Avdol said.

"It has to be a Stand. That bug is a Stand! Where is he? Where is he hiding?! Where is the one who's controlling it?! I-It's attacking!" Kakyoin said. The bug shot out his tongue at Jotaro but Star Platinum dodged it with his hand. Star Platinum yelled Ora and the beetle used it's tongue to get Jotaro's mouth. 

"Jotaro!" Everyone yelled.

"It's good that he could stop the needle with his mouth, but..." Joseph started.

"Since it tried to bite off the tongue of Jotaro's Stand... it must be him!" Avdol finished Joseph's lines. "The Tower Tarot card... His stand symbolizes destruction, calamity, and the interruption of journeys... Tower of Gray! Tower of Gray is a malicious Stand who commits mass murders by framing his kills as accidents. The airplane crash responsible for 300 deaths last year in England is thought to be his doing. They were only rumors, but he really is working for Dio!"

"Ora! Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!" Jotaro's Star Platinum tries to punch the beetle again and again, but misses. 

"It evaded blows from not only one fist, but both simultaneously. I-It's so fast..." Avdol said.

"Hehehe... Even if you shot ten guns simultaneously from the one centimeter away, they would never be able to touch my Stand! Not that a bullet would kill my Stand, anyway." The beetle said.

"He has to be nearby! Who is it? Where's the person controlling the Stand? Which one of the passengers is he? If we can just track him down..." Joseph thought. The beetle disappeared in front of Jotaro's eyes. Jotaro looks around but doesn't see it. Kakyoin looked over and saw it. It slowly went down and took 4 passengers tongues. "Bingo! I got their tongues! And now..." The beetle flew over to the wall and started writing on it with blood. It wrote Massacre. In other words, a slaughter!

"I-It actually did it..." Kakyoin said. Avdol got up from his seat.

"I will burn it asunder! Magician's Red!" Avdol pulled out his Stand.

"Wait! Don't do it, Avdol!" Kakyoin said. Avdol put away his Stand. An old man walked by, wiping his eyes. "It's so noisy... What's with the ruckus?" The old man gets up. "Guess I'll use the toilet." He walks to the restroom but touches the blood-covered walls. "What... is this? M... a..." He then screams and moves back. "I-Is it blood?! Blood!" He backs up more until Kakyoin chops his back, making the man unconscious.