Part 12

They stayed at a hotel and Kakyoin wasn't feeling alright he was explaining his dream he had about a Stand. Everyone didn't pay any attention to it. They paid for a plane but they had to take a baby with them. While they were flying, Kakyoin had another bad dream which caused him to kick around and make the plane crash. It is currently night time and they are very concerned about Kakyoin.

"Hey, Jotaro. What do you think is up with Kakyoin? He was flailing around in his sleep on the plane, and now he looks like this. He even went after the baby." Polnareff said. They both looked at Kakyoin who had his hand to his face. "Something's wrong with him. I think he's at his wit's end. I don't know if he can continue this journey." 

Joseph was mixing some stuff to eat.

"That smells great. What are you making?" Axel said.

"Baby food. This is milk, egg yolk, bananas, and bread all stewed together." Joseph said. Polnareff came over. "Here. Want a taste?" He put the spoon in Axel's mouth then in Polnareff's mouth.

"It's good!" Axel said while holding her face.

"I could totally go for this! Give me more! More!" Polnareff took the pot and began eating the food.

"Hey, now. There won't be any left for the baby." Joseph said.

Kakyoin was about to look at what Polnareff was doing but he saw that the baby stabbed a scorpion.

"That's all you get." Axel said.

"Mr. Joestar, Axel, Polnareff, did you see that?!" Kakyoin said.

"Huh?" They all said.

"That baby isn't normal after all! He just killed a scorpion! In the blink of an eye! He stabbed it with a safety pin!" Kakyoin said. Everyone was speechless.

"Kakyoin, hold on. What are you talking about?" Axel said.

"That is not a normal baby! He's not even a year old, but knew what a scorpion was... And he killed it with those tiny hands!" Kakyoin yelled.

"A scorpion? Where?" Axel ran to the baby and picked it up.

"In here! The dead scorpion on the pin should be in here." Kakyoin moved over a blanket and pillows but didn't see it. "I-It's not here... B-But it's true! Where'd you hide it! Is it in your clothes!" Kakyoin tried to pride the baby out of Axel's hands.

"We got it, Kakyoin! That's enough! Stop!" Joseph said.

"Mr. Joestar!" Kakyoin said. Joseph took the baby from Kakyoin.

"I said this earlier, but you're tired. Let's talk again tomorrow morning, after you've calmed down." Joseph walked away. Kakyoin looked around and Polnareff and Jotaro were staring at him.

Joseph began to feed the baby.

"Okay, open wiiide! It's dewicious!" Joseph said. The baby looked away. "Oh? That's strange. I'm sure you're hungry, but you don't want any?" Joseph said. Axel went to hold the baby. " Say "ah." Axel was about to feed the baby until Kakyoin smacked the spoon out of his hand.

"Mr. Joestar! I'm sure of it now! I don't know where he hid the scorpion, but he's a Stand user! And I have the very thing to prove that!" Kakyoin rolled up his sleeve. "Look at the wound on my arm! At what it says! This is a warning. This must be a wound I got in my sleep."

"Oh, my God!" Joseph said.

"Kakyoin, did you do that to yourself?" Axel asked nervously.

"K-Kakyoin, you've finally..." Polnareff couldn't finish his sentence.