Part 3

"Whoa! A-A freighter! I didn't see it at all." Joseph said. He turned to Jotaro who was concerned. "Jotaro, what are you concerned about? Do you think there might be another Stand user on this freighter, too?"

"No, I was just wondering why no one's shown themselves, even though the ramp is down." Jotaro said. They headed closer to the ship. Polnareff hopped off the boat. "They came this far to rescue us! There has to be something aboard! Even if they're all Stand users, I'm getting on this boat." Everyone looked at each other and hopped off the boat. Jotaro and Joseph stopped to help Anne.

"Grab on. I'll help you up." Jotaro said as he held his hand down. Anne thought for a second and decided to jump into Joseph's arms. She then stuck her tongue out at him.

"Good grief." Said Jotaro.

Everyone was searching around the boat. Jotaro, Joseph, and Kakyoin went to the pilothouse. "There's no captain in the pilothouse! There's no operator in the radio room. There's no one anywhere! And yet, look! All of the machines are working properly." Joseph said while looking around the room. Polnareff and Axel walked in.

"Maybe they're all in the bathroom with a bad case of diarrhea." Polnareff said. Axel turned to Polnareff.

"EW! Too much information!" Axel said.

"Hey! Is someone around?" Joseph yelled.

"Everyone, come over here!" Anne yelled. They all walked into the room Anne was pointing at.

"A monkey! There's a monkey in that cage." Axel said. They pulled out their camera and started taking pictures.

"An orangutan." Kakyoin said.

"Who the hell cares about a monkey?! Let's split up and find whoever's behind been feeding it." Joseph said. Everyone left the room and headed to the crane where everyone else was at.

"It doesn't appear to broken, but..." The sailor said. Joseph looked up at the swinging crane.

"Avdol! That sailor's in danger!" Joseph yelled. The crane's hook came down and slashed the sailor's head. Everyone jumped back. Anne started screaming until Axel covered her eyes. Jotaro sighed.

"Good grief. A welcome like this is a bit much for a girl." Jotaro said.

"B-But no one was touching it..." A sailor said.

Axel took a picture of the dead sailor and switched it to video. They re-winded the video to see what happened. "The crane it is moving on its own, even though there was no one operating it! That crane moved on its own! The crane impaled the man on its own!" Axel said.

"Be careful. There's someone here. Hey! Don't touch any of the machinery. If it moves or runs on electricity, don't lay a finger on it! If you want to live, follow my orders. Don't leave the cabin below deck until we say it's okay!" Joseph said. Everyone, except the crusaders, left.

"Did anyone see even a glimpse of a Stand just now?" Joseph said.

"No..." Polnareff said.

"My apologies... I was the closest to the crane, yet I felt nothing." Avdol said.

"All right. I will have my Hierophant Green look around." Kakyoin said. He sent Hierophant Green into the ship's crack. Anne and Axel stuck their heads out from the door and watched them. Axel was recording them from afar.

"I-I have no idea what's going on, but dangerous things keep happening when you guys are around. Are you guys jinxes? I've heard about people who cause disasters that endanger everyone, and that I should avoid them." Anne thought to herself. She quickly snapped back to see everyone staring at them. Joseph started walking towards them.